Difficulties In Life

A/N- I will make this chapter happy, I swear on my OC's obedience abilities!

Sometimes, life is hard, (OK make that almost always) but on the Octopod, everyone tries to make as bearable as they can for each other.

The Captain always feels as though he needs to be strong, or perfect to make his crew happy, and will give the shirt on his back for his "children". Every single time he overworks himself, and/or is overly hard on himself, everyone has a "Care for the Captain Day", and will spend their entire day making him happy and not listening to a single "but" of his.

Peso and Dashi are 18 and 19 respectively. They had been adults for a year at most before needing to take care of their younger siblings. Simply put, they were not ready for it. They had a very difficult decision to make; take on a child they didn't think they were ready for, or leave them to the foster care system.

Luckily for them, Inkling was used to caring for children (His siblings had a lot of kids before Squirt and he used to care for them all the time) So he helped as much as he could, and obviously, everyone on the Octopod helped out as much as they can too.

Only problem: Inkling is OLD. Because of some of his health problems due to ageing (he had very few since he took such good care of himself, but some couldn't be prevented) he needs someone else's help to care for Squirt.

Tweak even joked about it, saying, "We wouldn't be leaving the kids to foster care's mercy, we'd be leaving foster care to THEIRS." (Guess who she was referring to)

Tweak and Kwazii will disagree over the smallest stuff, and it becomes a problem when they can't agree over the smallest things or get along for a single second, and they lose their tempers and scream profanities at each other when the kids are around.

Shellington will work for hours and hours on his science until the Vegimals find out and will just give him sweet little kisses and bring him his favorite clam sandwiches and kelp cakes while hugging his shins and calling out their adorable nickname for Shellington.