Reasons to Laugh

Everyone on the Octopod has reasons to laugh so hard their stomachs hurt and they're bent over wheezing.

For example, whenever Kwazii runs through the HQ yowling and practically smacking himself in the face trying to untangle himself from his ball of yarn, the Captain can't help but laugh a little at his "boy" before helping him simply because Kwazii looks so funny. 

The Vegimals are involved in many giggle worthy antics from making a cheerleader pyramid (and falling) to trying to make one of those high-kick lines on Broadway while simultaneously trying to shoot another Vegimal in a cannon (That Tweak built for fun, not knowing what it'd actually be used for) across the room. The cannon Vegimals proceeded to take out the entire dance number. Everyone nearly had a heart attack as they rushed to help the cuties, but afterwards, they laughed because it was rather funny.

Laughing at Shellington whenever a "Jelly Bay" incident happens is bound to happen, such as the time he saw one of the rarest jellyfish in the whole world (and proceeded to run to the library to see if he could check from one of Inkling's books) and then ran headfirst into the bookshelf and was not able to tell Inkling what he wanted except for "GRANROJO JELLYFISH!!!!!!"

He usually ends up in the Sick Bay from his sciencemania-induced sprints, and Peso will always sweetly give him hugs and kiss his "boo-boos" along with the baby Vegimals to make him feel better, but Peso still wonders why Shellington can tell him how he got hurt while keeping a straight face because some of his injuries are so ridiculous, Peso has to fight to keep from laughing.

The adults are constantly amused by the kids' antics and things that come out of their "little ones' mouths" and wonder if they were ever that sweetly savage when they were young.

Such as the time Pinto got himself stuck to the ceiling when he saw Peter Pan the musical and wanted to fly like they did in the play, so he climbed a ladder and tied himself to the ceiling using Peso's bandages. It ended well, totally did.

When Tweak was discussing Henry VII's wives with Jane, Tweak somehow thought to ask her, "If you were in Jane Seymour's place when Henry proposed to her, what would you do?" and Jane told her, "Flee the country." Tweak couldn't say that was a 'bad' answer.

Shellington and Inkling shared a good laugh about the time Squirt saw a working model volcano in the lab and refused to go anywhere near it because he was afraid it was a real mini volcano and didn't want to be near it while it exploded.

The time Koshi managed to walk straight through Kwazii and Tweak fighting while tools were flying without batting an eye lives in infamy on the Octopod, why was she so oblivious? She was reading a Donna Doxi book, of course.