Supporting Each Other

Everyone on the Octopod is always there for each other, and they'll always be by their sides. 

Whenever Tweak or Kwazii is sad, the other will always be there to help and comfort them and give them a hug. When they fight and accidentally hurt the other, they'll immediately stop fighting and try to make the other feel better.

If any member of his crew wanted to pursue something or enter a competition, you bet the Captain will cheer them on every step of the way and be there with a big sparkly sign with their name on it.

If any member of his crew were to lose or fail, he'd be there with a big mug of hot chocolate and his arms ready for a nice long hug while he comforts them, kisses their head and console them that he still loves whatever they did.

The baby Vegimals are the cutest cheerleaders ever. They'll be so happy if any member of the Octopod did anything remarkably good and have helped "Shellydo" when he was learning how to cook (not a good idea, I know). 

WHEN Shellington did set the kitchen on fire, all the Vegimals would put the fire out and give him a big hug saying "It's OK, we can just try again. Be more careful this time! You can do it!" They even brought out pom-poms to cheer him on.

If Pinto was ever sad or angry or stressed, one of his older siblings (biological or Octopod-Adopted) would sit with him and baby him by either pulling him into their lap or just hugging him close until he stopped crying and told them what was wrong. Then they'd try to make him feel better to the best of their abilities.

Koshi and Jane hate each other, but they hate to see each other sad and will try to make each other feel better however angry they were at each other. This progressed into adulthood when BOTH of them were overworked and burned-out and needed someone in their situation to confide in. 

Jane was the first person Koshi told about her book that she wanted to publish, her crush (later boyfriend) and since Koshi had no brothers, Jane gave him the "if you break her heart..." speech with Squirt's and Pinto's help.

Koshi was the first person Jane told about wanting to drop out of college for an Animation school, and the first family member Jane came out to. Koshi was of course so supportive and was just like, "You're lesbian? I don't care, you're still my baby sister."