Being the Babies

A/N: This is @Uniquedoll602's idea, so thank you. You all should definitely read their stories; they're great.

Every member of the crew has been babied by the Captain at one point or another cos the Captain is too much of a big fluffy daddy to not baby his "children.

For example, every single day when someone goes into the kitchen for breakfast, still a little sleepy, the Captain will give them a big kiss on the forehead and ask how they slept.

Every single day when the entire crew gathers in the Game Pod to relax, the Captain will sit Peso in his lap, and will cuddle him softly cos Peso is his little baby.

The second Tweak realizes Kwazii's tired, she'll invite him to sit with her in the Launch Bay, and will let him lay his head in her lap while she strokes his head and cuddles and kisses him goodnight.

When Dashi finds something too scary or Tweak finds something too loud, they'll hide in their room with their blankets over their head and paws covering their face/ears. And the other will gladly give them hugs and simply stay with them to make him feel at least a little better.

The Vegimals are everyone's babies. The entire crew would do anything for the little cuties from Peso blowing bubbles for them to Kwazii telling them all about all the monsters he fought.

The professor will still let Squirt sit in the floor of the library in front of him and tell his nephew stories like he used to do when Squirt was a little baby octopus. If Squirt wanted to, Inkling would bring his little nephew into his lap and pretend to act out some of the scenes of whatever story he was telling for his nephew.

Every single day, Koshi and Jane take Pinto to Inkling's class clutching his flippers like he's their baby. Pinto obviously doesn't like it, but the girls tease him so much about being that small, and call him their "little baby brother" that he can't hate it, so he allows them to do it.

Koshi reads all her "little siblings" Donna Doxy stories every single night to calm them down a little, and even though it usually never works, she still does it cos she likes to read to her baby brothers and sister.