Sharing Music and Personal Playlists

Everyone on the Octopod has at least two or more playlists, one that they listen to with everyone else, and one they listen to on their own.

The Captain has a classical/classic rock playlist that he shares with Inkling cos both he and Inkling love the genre, and they'll sing secret duets of those songs all the time, but he also has a secret accordion music playlist that only he listens to in secret cos he knows his babies aren't too fond of that instrument, so he tries to listen to it in secret so he won't disturb them with it.

Inkling loves classic rock and classical, and also opera. He has no problem playing it in front of the kids, even though the kids hate it. He says they need to "have exposure to all sorts" of music. As the kids put it, "We've already been exposed to it. And now we need to be quarantined."

Kwazii has no shame. He'll play whatever he wants whenever he wants. The Captain has woken up to Britney Spears at 4 AM and considered it normal.

Peso has a playlist of soft rock, pop, and electro music he listens to with others around, but when he's alone, he has a playlist of Disney songs and Spanish lullabies that he plays for himself whenever he's scared and will sing the kids whenever they're sad or scared while stroking their heads and giving them beak nuzzles to make them feel better.

The baby Vegimals love all smol baby music, and they will listen to one single song on loop for at least a week, get bored of it, and move on to their next obsession song. The longest one of these has been Mini Crewmate by Shiloh and Bros simply cos they like the song, not cos they play Among Us.

The Vegimals will always sing along and dance to the song, and Tomminow even tried to recreate it by very sweetly begging the two younger kids to carry her on their shoulders. Obviously they said yes, but forgot that they were too small to carry her for long.

Dashi and Tweak listen to very different music in public, but they both love EDM, and when there's no one in HQ, they'll blast it out in HQ and dance to it. The Captain knows about this but he allows it cos he loves how his girls bond.