Going Out

The Captain will always take his "family" on outings whenever they have time, and chaos ensues.

Once when the Captain took his family to the Natural History museum, Kwazii began scaring Peso with a story on how all the wax figures/diorama people were alive and watching the visitors' every move. Pinto proceeded to scare him from behind and watched him freak out and think one of the wax figures broke out of its display. 

When Kwazii figured out who it was, he scooped Pinto up in his arms and said, "Let's get this lil matey back to his display case, hmm... I wonder where it is!"

On every outing, Shellington and Peso ended up old-people-babying Inkling from insisting on putting him in a wheelchair to constantly asking him if he's alright and if he needs a nap or something to eat, etc.

Shellington always has puts the Vegimals on one of those preschool ropes to make sure he doesn't lose one of his little babies. The Captain has even headed the line once, and it must've been quite a sight to see someone as big and scary-looking as the Captain pretending to be a "choo-choo" train for the baby Vegimals.

Peso's too short to reach most of the railings in zoos, aquariums, museums, etc. so someone usually has to pick him up off the ground so he's able to see what's going on.

Watching the kids is always... a good way to stay active. Tweak has once ran all around a very large art museum for an hour trying to find the kids after they ran in four different directions for what seemed like no good reason.

It's a common consensus among everyone not to let Dashi see something cute at anytime otherwise she'll try to steal it. When she ends up wanting to steal it, it takes around 500 Tweak cuddles to persuade her not to.