Kid Powers

According to the adults on the Octopod, the kids have strange and epic powers only children have.

For example, the kids seem to be made of rubber and have no ability to feel pain. The two younger kids will attempt to kill each other time after time for "fun" and have no permanent damage done at all. Plus following Kwazii around everywhere will inevitably result in a horrible accident, but the kids never seem to get too hurt whenever he watches them. 

Even when Dashi's little sisters get a hematoma from something small (like falling from the windowsill in their room) they'll say it doesn't hurt at all, even if it starts swelling. Dashi will have a heart attack, but she can't understand for the life of her how her sisters are so calm about it and are just like, "Oh I fell from a windowsill and a genetic glitch in my DNA is causing my leg to bruise and swell an unholy amount, but look at how big that shark is!"

Peso will sometimes be completely fed up with Pinto's antics, but at the same time, he cannot yell at Pinto if he tried, but whenever he sees Pinto, he cannot help himself but give his baby brother a cuddle and kiss the top of his head, which will embarrass Pinto, but even HE can't complain. 

The kids can be so childish but so "grown-up" the same time. Squirt and Pinto will be calling each other names along the lines of "butthead" at the breakfast table when both of them are hangry, but when the baby Vegimals go up to them wanting a hug and to play with them, they'll immediately drop whatever they were fighting about and be nice to each other so they didn't upset the cuties.

Their sleep schedules/habits. The kids can go to bed at 3, wake up at 6, and still have far too much energy, and Kwazii swore on his eyepatch that he didn't sneak them coffee. It probably had something to do with the fact of how the kids can sleep through anything ever once you finally get them to fall asleep. You could not wake them if you tried.

Plus the weird positions they sleep in. The adults have a hard time believing that sleeping with your body in one direction and your head turning towards another results in no permanent spine damage.