Handwriting

The Octonauts have varying degrees of legible handwriting. Some have the neatest handwriting ever seen and some seem to be writing in gibberish.

The Captain's handwriting style is made of neat, printed letters that any member of his crew can recognize from the "I love you" (platonically) notes left on their workspaces.

It is nearly impossible to read Kwazii's handwriting. Even HE can't read it at times. The first time he tried to write a note to Tweak making fun of her, Tweak thought Kwazii had gotten bored and scribbled on a piece of paper for fun so she threw it away.

The stereotype that doctors have terrible handwriting doesn't apply to Peso. He prefers to write in cursive, and his cursive is flawless, but he does spell some English words wrong at times because Spanish was his first language.

Shellington can write really neatly, but if he gets distracted by anything, no matter what, his handwriting will be terrible and he will forget how to make letters.

Dashi has the nicest handwriting out of everyone. She writes in perfect cursive with little hearts for dots on the "i" s

Inkling's handwriting is legible, but he has the power of reading even KWAZII's handwriting. He ends up using this power everyday trying to read everything the kids write him from homework to a card they made for him because they could.

Tweak probably can write neatly, but she doesn't because she doesn't want to and she can't be bothered to make letters look nice.

The Vegimals are the equivalent of toddlers when it comes to handwriting. It's possible to read their handwriting, but letters are way too big, wobbly, and some are backwards and words are spelled wrong, but everyone loves their writing because usually, the writing says something alongs the lines of "I wuv you"