Things Everyone Does For Each Other

Everyone on the Octopod has done something nice for someone else simply cos they could, and will do it all the time.

Whenever the kids get themselves into trouble, they usually outrun their guardians, so their guardians have to get the only two people who are basically big kids themselves and too soft to punish the kids (Kwazii and Tweak) to catch them, but usually what this results in is them hiding the kid in their tool cabinet or closet, and telling the guardian that they can't find them.

In return, the kid will basically be their apprentice and take care of some parts of their jobs. Except Jane is never allowed to hit Kwazii over the head with a screwdriver. Tweak always gets the honor of doing so. 

Peso will always prepare everything for his baby brother and set out all his clothes for the next morning, tuck Pinto back in if Pinto throws the covers off in the middle of the night, bring him snacks, basically, Peso will mother his baby brother at all times. 

The Captain and Kwazii and basically everyone else tall enough will try to reach things for Peso, Inkling, and the kids. If they see them struggling to reach something, the taller person will very politely ask them to step aside so they can reach the thing, or in Kwazii's case, jump high enough to reach it. It usually ends up with the short person taking them to the Sick Bay.

The Vegimals will always prepare "Shellydo" his favorite foods when he's working in the lab, bring him to bed whenever he stays up too late, makes sure he GETS OUT of that lab sometime by begging him with their cute little faces to help them set the table or something.

In return, Shellington will be "daddy" and feed the baby Vegimals by going "here comes the airplane! Oh, good job! Look at you, such a big boy!" and will make cooing noises and baby talk to them while cuddling his babies. And if they ever have a nightmare, Daddy Shellydo will be at the door armed with lullabies and promising that the monster won't hurt any of his babies. If any of the Vegimals ask him for a story, he can't say no. At all.