Vulnerability

Everyone on the Octopod has someone they can be vulnerable around, and that person will always comfort them and try to make them feel better in any way they can.

Whenever Peso's sad or needs a hug, he'll always go to the Captain or Kwazii and they'll immediately drop whatever they're doing to go and give him a hug, sit him on their lap, and ask him what's wrong while rocking him in their arms and cuddling him. 

In return, both of them will go to Peso if they're upset. They'll never tell Peso they're upset, but Peso immediately gets it, and immediately runs to them and gives them big hugs, nuzzles them, insists on feeding them some of the Vegimals' fish biscuits, and never leaves their side until they feel better. 

All the baby Vegimals always go to "Daddy Shellydo" if they're sad or scared, and he'll always protect them, like when the cuties go to him cos they're scared of the monster that Kwazii told them about, and Shellington will run into their room, spray "monster spray" (colored water) everywhere, and tell the monster to "go away!" in the harshest tone he can muster, but he can't be too mean cos this is Shellington.

Whenever Shellington's overworked, burned-out, or just needs a little love, the Vegimals are more than happy to give it to him in the form of cards saying "I wuv Shellydo." a humongous cuddle pile, and a platter of his favorite kelp cakes.

Dashi and Tweak will always go to each other with their problems, but they'll both comfort each other in different ways. Tweak will let Dashi lay her head in her lap, and will just stroke her ears while Dashi will give Tweak a big hug, and let her talk it out while lying her head on her shoulder.