Road Trips

The Captain once thought it would be fun to take his "family" on a road trip so they could "bond". It ended in absolute anarchy.

At the beginning of the road trip, the Captain asked the kids if ANY of them needed to use the bathroom. All of them said no. Less than an hour later, they had to stop to let Pinto AND Kwazii pee on the side of the road.

The Captain, being the daddy that he is insists on checking with every single member of his family to make sure they packed everything. If they forgot anything, he'd turn the car around to go get it for them.

Obviously, there is not one car in the universe big enough to hold the entire Octonauts gang comfortably. They usually settled on a large van or that will hold everyone, but will be cramped.

The gas station disaster is not to be discussed on the Octopod. Ever.

What happened was they set 4 sugar high kids, 12 sugar high Vegimals, and 1 Kwazii loose in a gas station store and well...

The most harmless thing that happened involved Shellington tripping over a newspaper stand and sending all the newspapers flying.

The baby Vegimals will sing nonstop in the car, and even though everyone is kinda sick of it, they love the Vegimals and their singing too much to ask them to stop.

In return, the Vegimals will bring so many snacks for everyone and sit in their laps and hug and kiss them while they read the cuties a story.

Tweak had a strategy for keeping the kids quiet and out of the way for a while. She'll give them enough sugar to make them hyper during a rest stop, and once they get tired from the sugar crash and running around endlessly, silence.

The Captain and Peso usually sit near the center of everyone so they can keep an eye on the crew and mother them. If anyone starts to fall asleep, the Captain and Peso will immediately cover them with a blanket, slip a pillow under their head, and kiss them goodnight and sweet dreams