Loving Each Other

Everyone on the Octopod loves each other so much and will leap off a cliff for their "family".

The Vegimals are very good cooks and gardeners, but they're still babies, and "Daddy Shellington" still dresses, bathes, and feeds them along with reading them bedtime stories and camping out in their room after the cuties have a nightmare.

Tweak will and has gone to the mall cos Dashi wanted her to come, and Tweak didn't want Dashi to go alone, so she went. Not to mention letting Dashi put her in dresses that she thought Tweak would look good in.

The Captain insists on babying his crew by the hour. He'll offer to push Inkling in his hover chair, even though it moves on its own, he still wants to make sure Inkling doesn't get hurt, pour Peso a glass of milk at breakfast and cut up his food for him, even though Peso can do it on his own, and pull the kids off of the side of the Octopod, OK, that one was kind of necessary.

All the kids' guardians will take turn taking care of the "little monsters" for a day to keep them from driving their guardians crazy.

Inkling will read the kids and the Vegimals stories at night while they're all in pajamas so they'd go to sleep earlier and not stay up all night doing whatever they do.

When anyone messes with Kwazii, they better be prepared for a wrench to the head cos Tweak will always defend her "brother" and would never let anything hurt him.

In return, Kwazii will always comfort Tweak when she's sad, and will never ever let her get hurt. In fact, whenever Tweak watches horror movies, Kwazii always insists on hugging her so he can protect his "sister" ad she won't be scared, but Tweak always says it's because he's afraid of the movie.

Peso and Dashi always tries to keep their baby siblings out of trouble, but it usually never works. Jane and Pinto are magnets for trouble, but Dashi and Peso still try even though they can never, EVER be too mad cos they love their baby siblings too much.