Thinking Of Each Other

On the Octopod, everybody thinks about their Octo-Family DAILY, they love each other that much. 

The Captain will try to dedicate at least one hour a week for each of his babies. Through this method, he learned a lot of things about them, such as how Tweak likes Friday the 13th over the Saw series, and whenever he sees something that one of his babies likes, he'll immediately feel the urge to kiss and cuddle them cos they're his babies.

Once the kids moved out, the first time Peso heard a children's choir sing, he nearly cried cos he missed all the kids so much, and so the Captain and Kwazii sat beside him, rubbing his back and giving him kisses to make him feel better. When they told the kids about it, all 4 of them tried to put together a music video with some of their friends, and they failed miserably. They made a very entertaining bloopers reel though.

Whenever Tweak sees a cat toy in the window of a store, she thinks of Kwazii, and how amused he'll be by it, and she'll make him one of his own. Kwazii's so thankful that he'll stay with her for one night, and he'll actually be quiet as he lays his head in Tweak's lap and lets her scratch his ears while he purrs. 

The Vegimals will always take any opportunity to make someone their favorite snack and take it to them with a drawing of the Vegimals and them cos the cuties "wuv them". It's a welcome surprise after a hard day.

Once when Koshi saw people faking ADHD and stereotyping it on (guess which app, you'll never guess!) She was absolutely seething. She furiously wrote up a huge argument and delivered her speech in front of some of the most popular social media influencers and the most world-renowned authors in the world. Why? Because she couldn't stand people thinking of her baby sister's condition like that.