Playing Sports

Sports are quite popular on the Octopod, except when Kwazii and Tweak try to kill each other over a simple volleyball or table tennis game.

Dashi does yoga (as shown in the Ring of Fire). Yoga is a sport that can cause a creature to... pass gas more often than usual. When Shellington just HAD to tell this little fact to Dashi's younger sisters, Jane had an idea.

She asked Tweak to borrow a little sound effects device and got it to play a fart sound on repeat, and then planted it in Dashi's room when Dashi was doing yoga with Ryla over Zoom, and embarrassed her greatly.

Ryla had met Jane before, so Ryla understood, but it didn't stop Ryla from laughing about it for an hour.

Of course, Dashi wasn't happy about it, and very sweetly ushered both Jane and the device out of her room UNTIL she heard Jane tell Tweak, "I'm finished with it; you can use it on Kwazii now." And then Dashi RAN to see that cos she couldn't miss it.

Kwazii and Tweak play games with each other a lot, but those games are mostly to test which one of them is "better" at something.

They were banned by the Captain from these matches very quickly because after every game, one of them would be sad about losing to the other, they'd get into a fight, and spend hours afterwards sulking in their rooms about it, and then making up and giving each other a hug.

The Captain banned them cos he couldn't stand the thought of his babies being sad over a game, and he was kind of sick of the fighting.

Peso mothers everyone whenever they play sports by insisting they have all the proper safely either , have eaten enough and drank enough water, and he's even brought cooling towels so no one would overheat. Whenever Peso wants to watch a Ping Pong or volleyball game on the Octopod, he has to have the Captain put him on his shoulders cos he's so short.

The baby Vegimals have sports tournaments all the time, and love to play sports (usually involving them sitting on the floor and rolling a large colorful ball on the floor, and cheering happily whenever one of them catches it)