Off-Guard

Everyone on the Octopod has let their guard down and/or been caught off guard by something before.

The Captain has once tried to enjoy some nice, peaceful early morning time to himself when the ocean was placid and calm, and then he had the life scared out of him when Kwazii happened and there was a screaming orange pirate cat running amok around the Octopod.

When the Captain tells Kwazii to be quiet because Peso's taking a nap (Captain's orders), Kwazii will stand guard at Peso's door and refuse to let anyone wake him up.

He's always so hyper focused on making sure his "little matey" isn't disturbed that it's a little too easy to catch him off guard and scare him and make him jump like 10 feet into the air (although Tweak doesn't have the heart to do it to him TOO often cos Kwazii's busy caring for his little baby brother).

Whenever Dashi and Tweak have a sleepover, it usually ends in Dashi and Tweak attempting to stay up as late as they can. Dashi tried to stay awake for as long as she could, but once she let her guard down for a single second, she fell asleep on Tweak, and Tweak didn't have the heart to wake her, so Tweak let her sleep, and let Dashi use her as a pillow and cuddle her as much as she wanted.

Once when Kwazii tossed a test tube at Shellington and told him to catch it after he asked him to give him a test tube, Shellington hadn't expected him to throw it, so Shellington caught it, and then dropped it on the floor and it smashed.

The baby Vegimals catch everyone off guard with their sweetness all the time. You'll just be minding your own business when all of a sudden a tiny little baby comes waddling up to you and raises their little flippers up to be carried, and there's no way you can say "no". Once you pick them up the cuties will start giving you kisses on every inch of your body they can reach (minus the lips, ew)