Chapter 9: Love in an Elevator

So now you know Nikki kissed me first, it didn't compare to either of our fantasies.... the point is, that day we had sex for the first time....it was more than just sex, I didn't see that then, really neither did Nikki nor realize what it really meant which is we were in love with each other. And it would turn out we showed emotion to one another, letting each other in even if it was just a little. I'd never seen Nikki cry then, it HURT.... I didn't like the picture I got of WHY he was crying and both of us were desperate to fall over the edge together. The car ride to the hotel was interesting, Nikki and I kept looking at one another and yes, I did pay attention to the road if you're wondering. I was wondering around and managed to find a hotel, it wasn't the ritz, but it was nice and fun fact or facts for you: the song 'love in an elevator' I'd come to write inspired by what happened with Nikki and I or between us really, circa 89' when the video was filmed it was Nikki and I, in the video making out heavily and honestly we forgot the cameras were rolling and that led to you guessed it, and its not too much longer that I let my heart go, sadly its coming....but first....

We've arrived at the hotel, checked in for a night...well 2 at least. We need a break...and currently Nikki and I are in the elevator, making out heavily.... panting, moaning with need. Me nipping the smooth and sensitive skin of Nikki's neck, his hands wondering dangerously yet oh so deliciously, when suddenly the elevator stops and shudders, and Nikki and I part from one another startled.

"What the fuck was that?" Frustrated, Nikki runs his hands through his hair.

He goes to say something else, but the lights go out before the emergency lights casting a dim glow come on, I pull him to me voice dropping an octave and even in the lighting I can see him blush. "Seems we'll be here awhile and coincidentally ever do it an elevator?"

Next thing I know Nikki has me pushed up against the wall opposite, crashing his lips to mine and I respond in kind, effectively he has me pinned but I quickly reverse the pin and hold his wrists together above his head, panting heavily. Our gazes locked and heated, Nikki's eyes filled with lust and the sheen of tears, tears of pain.

"Make me forget please..." He begs, squirming.

"Hey I gotcha ok?" I soften my tone his wrists still in my hand, as I manage to keep his lips occupied, my leg rubbing him in a special place if you will.... him pulling at my hair as somehow, I manage to strip out of my clothing, bare before him his eyes widen.

"Holy fuck!"

"Mmm.... maybe you should 'dress' to match?" I let Nikki go long enough for him to soon be naked before me, and I drool.... LOVING what I am seeing. And a certain part of me is harder than steel, Nikki licks his lips and just like in my naughty, and I do mean naughty dream, I pick him up his legs wrapping around my waist, and I brace him against the wall. Both of us gripping, teasing......Nikki pulling my hair, making me groan spurring me on, I make love to his mouth for a while before I jerk, shivering from pleasure as Nikki wraps his hand around my length smirking I can feel more than I see it against my neck, how I manage to keep hold of him I don't know, nor do I care as he begins to pleasure me, soon unwrapping his legs from around my waist, my hands going to HIS hair pulling as he gets to his knees, taking me in his mouth and he oh....GOD...., "Ni-kki..." My voice a whisper a mixture of a growl and a groan, before long feeling the need to let go, screaming his name, Nikki taking it all and even licks me clean, I then pounce on him, pinning him against the wall and whispering hotly in his ear, "My turn." Nikki shivers from desire, as I keep his lips busy again pinning him against the wall, as my fingers snake around and prep him, with him whimpering and crying out fairly humping my fingers and then once again bracing him against the wall, his legs wrap around my waist and I carefully, and gradually bit by bit forgetting how to breath and its like time stops for the sweetest of eternities until time starts again when I am all the way in, Nikki's walls clutching at me desperately almost.

"J-Joe.... PLEASE......I.... fuck...." Moaning erotically.

I reply by withdrawing before slamming back in, a scream being ripped from Nikki's throat, as he babbles almost incoherently as I set the pace, essentially fucking him up the wall, him begging me for more and I am LOST, lost in a good way.

"F-Feel....so.... fuckin' good......baby." I growl in his ear, my Boston accent only becoming more prominent which seems to turn on Nikki even more I can tell.

"JOE!!!!" Nikki screams as I give a particularly hard thrust, this continues for a bit...the coil ever building as then without warning, I withdrawal, him on all fours effectively caging him, I capture his lips in a searing kiss as I enter him once more and this time MY hand snakes around to his length, as I pound away and with a loud cry, he comes undone...painting the wall of the elevator and moments later I follow suit screaming his name. I gradually withdraw from him, somehow managing to clean him and myself and it's a miracle that honestly our clothes escaped our 'mess', still naked I pull him to me, covering us with my leather jacket. After a few minutes, Nikki exclaims voice very much wrecked, "That was.... was.... I mean fuck."

I chuckle, "I hear ya Nikki.... blew MY fantasies out of the fuckin' stratosphere."

"No lie?"

"No lie....and this day...this night is far from over." I purr before adding on more seriously, "If you want that."

"I do and I want you.... need you still."

"You got me, oh you got me." I whisper before silence settles, not a bad one and moments later, the lights come on and the elevator shudders beginning to move, quietly managing to trade kisses, Nikki and I get somewhat dressed and by that, I mean, we have on our leather pants and jackets but nothing else. I support Nikki who can't keep upright, his legs like jelly I can tell so I scoop him up in my arms and at last we step off the elevator, and I fumble for the key to unlock our room and Nikki to my surprise laughs and when he explains why, I join in....

"Ya knows, I feel sorry for whoever gets on the elevator next! I mean we redecorated the thing!"

"So, we did." As I unlocked the door, Nikki was still in my hold looking up at me, his eyes glowing. "Do you feel up for another round right away or you wanna wait a bit?"

Nikki smirks, yanking my head down towards him to kiss me and I quickly take over not that he complains, "How's THAT for a, yes?" after we part for breath.

"That's a hell of a 'yes'." My tone making Nikki shiver from desire and promising more of what's to come....

That day, that night.... something we both needed Nikki and I. it was fire....and too there was tenderness, and I didn't even realize it then. It was what we both needed, desperate to forget....to fall over the edge together. For a time, we forgot everything but the feel of one another....

Ignorance is bliss or so they say, there would be consequences coming....and no I don't mean Nikki getting pregnant with our first child which wouldn't happen until he was in Rehab in 88'....and that's all I will say for now on that, you will come to see.

Before then where you will find Nikki and I is in the hotel room. The ride before the fall....

A/N: Love in an Elevator indeed! Only two more chapters before things really start to ramp up dramatically to the inevitable...