Chapter 68: Where Has the Light Gone? Part 2 (Josephine Nicole Perry)

I don't know where the mean lady takes me, I don't LIKE saying her name. I can't quit crying and she yelled at me again, my ouchies hurt and I don't know where I am.... I want home, I feel like been gone forever. And......uh-oh, suddenly the car is stopping, putting on the brakes.... that's what mommy and daddy have told me about cars....and uh-oh.

"That's it! I told you to be quiet...." Next thing I know is my mouth is covered and I jump, trying to get away and she puts something around my hands and she's hurting me!

"S-sorry.... you hurt me.... ouch...." I tried to say.

"You're just like that freak son of mine..." Suddenly my tummy growls. "Great.... just great..." She mutters, before slamming the door and getting back in the driver seat......

I wanted to make cookies, and daddy make his special pasta because he knows how much I love it, I hurt.... i tired....and I hear mommy, I hear him in my head....

'You've always been special since the moment I found out I was going to have you, I was scared at first, but I had daddy.... you're my special little bee, I love you.... remember its ok to be scared, to run if you must.'......maybe if, I quiet I can sneak away? Maybe wait? I don't know what to do!

I still cry, I no stop...no stop.... we are moving again, and the mean lady scares me.... scares me.... Mommy, daddy...sissy, please find me! I miss you; I love you....

Forever, it feels like forever......are we still in LA? That's where I live with mommy and daddy and once again, we stop at a gas station or close I think....and the car, makes a funny noise and stops and now, I have to potty.... But the mean lady yells again, and it scares me.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" She said a bad word, mommy and daddy always say to not swear since I kid. And uh-oh.... She is giving me a scary look.

"YOU.... keep quiet and stay here or else!" I jumped, crying again.

I try and tell her I need potty BAD before I have accident.... I usually always make it to potty, haven't went in forever since school.

"What is it?!"

"P-Potty PLEASE." I whisper or try, and no noise comes out. Next thing I know she comes around, yanks the door open and more ouchies as she takes the thing covering mouth off. "I-I.... need....potty! I be good.... PLEASE."

"I don't have time for this!" Mean lady growls......, "Just like Frankie...." She mutters, "Always about YOU." She takes away things holding hands together and grabs me.... but it is too late, I have an accident, and this makes me cry harder. And I get shoved back in the car, no one sees me....us and I want my mommy and daddy!! I fight, squirm and she drop me, it hurt! And I run, I run.... i no trust strangers to help, I need to hide, hide from the mean lady.... but is so angry and i so scared, scared she catch me, she is chasing me, no! "You little bitch!"

And I hear daddy say, 'Remember its ok to run, to hide if you must. Go with your gut, it won't steer you wrong.' And mommy say, 'Sometimes you need to find a safe place, it can be a special place.... Like where I took your daddy for our first date, the Rainbow Bar & Grill or our beach spot. Remember, we will always, always love you little bee.'

My pants wet, mommy and daddy.... i am scared be mad, this my fault....my fault, ruining Christmas...and having an accident. I hurt, I tired....and my tummy hurts. I hear mean lady, behind me.... still chasing me, but she slows down, I think. She fast, but I faster.... keep running! I find safe place, maybe that Rainbow place.... but it is getting dark now, and I am lost.... I now know where I am, I don't hear mean lady behind me, I don't see her.... I don't.... Finally, a place to hide! I see it now...I see, I try and keep quiet......and I don't know.... oh no! I feel my eyes widen.... I hear footsteps and hear mean lady! But she no sees me.... keep quiet Josephine.... still crying....my fault...

"Where did that little bitch go? I will find her, and ruin that freak's life and his lovers!"

She calls me by name, bad name! I can't let her find me.... will mommy and daddy be mad I get lost.... but how do I get to Rainbow now? I don't know where I'm at.... if I move, mean lady will get me.... find me!

Mean lady, leaving now I think to look for me.... maybe somewhere else? Please let her not find me! If I move, she will find me! and I feel nasty.... but no clean clothes....

"M-Mommy.... daddy......sissy......i sorry.... mommy I sorry no tell about scary dream, I love you.... i love daddy and Amara....and I so, so scared!" I whisper, hoping the mean lady can't hear me.

I wish I knew where was, still in LA? I don't know.... all I know is scared and hurt....and I wish I had mommy and daddy to make me feel better.

'If you're ever lost, head for the lights.... lots of light, when its dark out." Daddy tells me once and now I think of what mommy told in one of his stories, I love his stories...one about Sunset....

'Sunset, a place of decandance....at least in the 80's, but that's not all there is too it. It's exciting, it's fun.... true it was dangerous or can be, but if you know where to look there are safe and fun places.... it's a place built for rock 'n' roll.... its where I started to fall in love with your daddy and I didn't know it.... It's just got this vibe, and it's special. But you know what's even more special than that?'

'What mommy?' I ask.

'You Josephine, you and Amara....my little girls, my precious angels. I love you so much sweetheart, you don't know truly how much. You're daddy always tells me, and I tell you, no matter where you are.... where I am, I always will find my way to you.'

I cold, its dark and I am alone.... i am afraid of the dark, that I won't be found....that mommy and daddy won't find me, and its Christmas time.....at home, Daddy find a tree my size and put it in my room and I got to make it pretty and at night, I have pretty Christmas lights....daddy tells me its ok to be scared of the dark, but you can always find light in the dark...that I can have a light on. And I think of another story mommy told me once....

'Scary things can happen in the dark, I was always afraid of the dark even though I was drowning in it for so long. But you know I was found in the dark, by an ANGEL.... I found light in HIM, your daddy. He saved my life, you know? He never gave up on me, he still doesn't, and I do the same for him and now you and your sister.'

"Mommy, you special.... daddy special...am I still special? I hate being scared, I hate that mean lady took me from school and I hate being in the dark. Where is the light? Please find me.... please..." I cry more, trying to be quiet....so quiet.

A/N: Poor Josephine, she will slight spoiler end up making her way to the rainbow and Deana will get what's coming to her and then some. Next chapter, we will see what happened when Nikki and Joe went to her school and their search for their daughter and perhaps more, stay tuned!