Andy Imagine: Why Am I Not Good Enough?

You say in your bedroom rocking slowly in the corner. The tears fell freely down your face as the pain got sharper in your heart.

*Flashback*

You walked to your bedroom that you shared with your boyfriend loving boyfriend of two years, Andy, to ask him what he wanted for dinner. You were about to knock on the door when you heard Andy talking on the phone, about you.

"(Y/N)...she tried to clean the house today...it looked really bad, like really bad Joe...I never knew someone could be that bad at cleaning..." You heard Andy complain. Instead of knocking on his door, the smile on your face fell and you backed away. You bit your lip and went back to making dinner, trying to pretend his words didn't hurt.

*End of Flashback*

You tried so hard to clean the house because Andy had been working hard and you wanted him to come home to a clean house. It's not like you cleaned on a regular. Cleaning just wasn't your forte. What you didn't know, was that it was gonna bother Andy so much. You sniffled and tried to wipe your eyes.

"(Y/N)? Baby, where are you?" You heard Andy call. You struggled not to reply back and continued to cry into your knees. Andy opened the door and saw you crying on the floor.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" He asked, walking closer to you.

"Why am I not good enough?" You shot back.

"What?"

"I'm not good enough for you. I tried to clean Andy, I really tried my hardest but I'm sorry it wasn't enough for you." Andy sighed and grabbed your hand.

"(Y/N), I appreciate everything you do for me. I'm sorry if you think that you're not enough for me." He explained.

"N-No! You deserve someone better. Someone stable, someone who can clean, anyone better than me." You argued. Andy scoffed and kissed your salty cheeks.

"I don't want anyone else but you." He mumbled.

"I'm sorry." You mumbled back.

"None of this is your fault. I should've been more appreciative. You're not the best at cleaning, but I appreciate the gesture." You hugged Andy and buried your head in his shoulder, feeling safe a secure.