Andy Imagine: Finding Love In A Frog's Stomach Pt. 2

You sat in the nurses office with ice to your head as Andy sat across from you.

"I'm okay now. You don't have to stay." You mumbled, still embarrassed that you passed out in front of him.

"I want to stay. What kind of lab partner would I be if I left my partner while she was injured." Andy smiled. You blushed and looked away from his eyes. Andy just chuckled and leaned back in his chair.

"You know, you could've told me that you were squimish around frog guts. I would've done the dissection for you." He stated.

"I'm not squimish! I just, I don't agree that we should be cutting open frogs. Dissecting a plant is one thing. Animals are a completely different field." You frowned defensively.

"It gives us a chance to see the internal organs. It's for learning purposes."

"...school is stupid anyway." Andy laughed as the nurse walked over to you.

"You should be okay (Y/N). Just stay away from those frog insides. If you faint again, you might hit your head even harder." He advised.

"Thank you." You smiled. You stood up and immediately, Andy grabbed your arm.

"I'm fine." You assured him.

"Listen frog girl, you're not falling again, not on my watch." He ordered. You rolled your eyes, but let yourself be led back to class by Andy.

"Miss (L/N) and mister Hurley, so nice of you to join us." Your bio teacher said sarcastically.

"Sorry sir." You apologized.

"It's fine (Y/N), but you and Andrew are gonna have to stay after school today and complete the whole lab. It's a huge part of your grade." He said. You froze and looked at Andy. Staying after school with Andy and a dead frog...if the frog's insides didn't make you faint, Andy's adorableness would.

To be continued...