Joe Imagine: Simply Amazing

Joe sat in the driver's seat studying every small detail about you. From your (H/C) hair that he loved to bury his face in at night, to your soft hands that cradled his face in such a delicate way. It was almost as if you were made for him.

"Why are you staring at me?" You asked defensively. Joe just smiled and cupped your cheek.

"Because you're beautiful." He replied, now stroking your cheek. You giggled, grabbing Joe by his wrist.

"Joseph Mark Trohman, you can charm the panties off of any woman." You whispered. Joe let out a surprised laugh and admired the smug look on your face.

"You tell me the nicest things." He snickered. You shrugged and stared into his beautiful blue eyes.

"What can I say? It's like I was made to keep you in your place." You joked. Joe just looked at you in fascination. How could it be possible that there was a human being that completed him perfectly. He never knew what he was missing until you came into his life.

"Hun, you're staring again." You sighed. Joe shook his head and kissed you. You kissed back immediately, looking confused when Joe pulled back.

"What was that for?" You asked.

"You're made for me, (Y/N). You bring out the best in me and you're able to calm the worst of me. I love you and there will never be another you. You, (Y/N) (L/N), are simply amazing." He explained.

"If you propose to me right now I swear I'll punch you." You sniffled. Joe laughed and pulled the ring out of his pocket.

"You're way to smart for me." He smiled.

"Yes!" You cheered.

"I didn't even ask you yet!"

"Then say it! Say the words!"

"(Y/N) (L/N), will you marry-"

"Yes!" Joe chuckled and slid the ring on your finger. You tacked him in a hug as you sobbed into his shirt.

"I love you so much." You sniffled. Joe just smiled and let his face fall into your hair.

"I love you too."