Summer Schedule 2016

Okay, so here I am writting down the stories that I should be putting out this summer. This list may get longer, it may get shorter. This will live at the back of the book and I will post notification's when it has been updated.

Sugar We're Going Down (A Titanic Retelling)

Young orphaned teenagers, (Y/N), Pete, Patrick, and Joe sneak onto the Titanic in 3rd class, they are in for a world of adventure. They venture into places they've never seen or dreamed of seeing. When (Y/N) gets lost on the first class deck, she meets Andy, a rich first class kid. What happens the boat hits the iceberg? What will happen to their blossoming romance. Only time will tell becuase no matter what, Sugar, We're Going Down.

Know Your Other Half (Based off of the Know Your Other Half Imagine Series)

Living the life of a struggling actress is hard, especially when you're a single mom. When (Y/N) gets the chance of a lifetime to work on a movie with famous actor, Patrick Stump. But he's not anything like what she expected. To be blunt, he's an ass. How is a romance movie supposed to be made by two people who can't stand each other? It all changes as soon as he meets her and her daughter. Can Patrick take the time to know (Y/N)? Can the movie be made. After all, you gotta know your other half.

Remember Me (Based off of the Why Me Imagine series)

(Y/N) was a has been before she was even a sombody, all thanks to mission that went south, but that was five years ago. So why is she being called back to finish that mission now. Who is Andy and why is he connected to (Y/N)? Even more, since when were they married? Why can't she remember? Why can't Andy remember? What's going to become of the two lovers who can't even remember their love?

Tell Me Pretty Lies

Kara Peters is finally leaving home. She's leaving her mother, her ex-boyfriend, and the accident all behind her. When she moves into her new home, she meets her new neighbor, Patrick Stump. Right away Patrick takes immediate fixation to the girl nextdoor. Its almost like he's obsessed...too obsessed. He needs to have her, one way or another and he will have her. He may have to use his charm and that smooth talking mouth of his, but that shouldn't be too hard. He's a pro at telling pretty lies.