Pity Party

You, Joe, Pete, Andy, and Patrick all woke up tied to chairs with birthday hats on your heads. You were all surrounding a table with a large cake in the middle.

"Oh no, not again." Patrick sighed looking down to check that he still had two hands. He did.

"Youngblood Chronicles Part 2: The Saga Continues." Pete joked.

"Shut up Pete, what if it is Youngblood Chronicles Pt. 2?" You glared. Pete lowered his head sadly.

"Then that would suck." He mumbled.

"That's what I thought." You scoffed. Joe just yawned and scrunched up his nose.

"I smell a fangirl." He frowned.

"Are you sure it isn't (Y/N)?" Andy asked.

"Nope, she has a different fangirl smell. This one...this one is super intense." Joe explained.

"We only know one super intense fangirl." Patrick said. Then at the same time, you all looked to the camera as if you were in the office.

"Author!" You all exclaimed.

"Hey hoes!!" I cheered walking into the room. I wore a black dress with X straps in the front and black heels, all topped off with a gold crown and purple lipstick.

"What's poppin'?" I asked, sitting at the head of the table.

"What's going on? Are you making a YBC Part 2?" Andy frowned.

"Of course not! Just having a little Pity Party." I explained. Cutting into the cake. I passed a piece to everyone.

"Pity Party? For what?" Pete asked.

"The book is ending." I answered nonchalantly.

"What? Author, you can't end the book! Where else am I supposed to get my fill of Fall Out Boy Imagines?" You panicked.

"Literally a bunch of awesome imagine books out there girl. Don't worry." I shrugged, chewing the cake.

"But then what are you gonna do?" Joe asked.

"Idk man. Maybe I'll go to Wakanda, visit Bucky or something. That King T'Challa's a real snack to by the way." I smiled.

"So you're seriously not gonna do a fourth book?" Patrick frowned. I then turned to the camera.

"And that's up to you dear readers! Leave a comment on whether I should stay or go and join us back on Sunday for the results. Now, eat drink and be merry!" I announced.

To be continued...