Andy Imagine: What Do You Mean "Only One Bed?" Pt. 2

Andy's POV

I laid in the small bed, watching as (Y/N)'s frame was splayed across the bed. She was a terrible sleeper. She moved around restlessly, every new position making me blush harder. I heard her moan lightly and then her body was pressed flush against mine.

"(Y/N)...your chest...it's on my arm." I mumbled embarrassedly. (Y/N) just smiled and cuddled further into my arm. I didn't even have the heart to move her. I smiled slightly closed my eyes attempting to sleep.

*Next Day*

I woke up to (Y/N)'s head on my chest and my arm around her waist.

"(Y/N), get up. We should be leaving soon." I said softly. (Y/N) opened one eye and looked up at me.

"Sleepy." She mumbled before closing back her eye. I laughed and lifted her face in my hands.

"Wake up." I repeated. (Y/N) whined as I pulled her out of bed.

"Andy please." You muttered. I laughed and shook my head.

"Brush your teeth and get dressed. Pete texted me that we're leaving now." I ordered. I turned to walk away, but my hand was caught by a smaller one.

"Don't. You're a cute cuddly pillow and I want you here." (Y/N) protested.

"(Y/N), come on. We're gonna be late." I sighed. She put a hand on my cheek and kissed me before giggling.

"Dreams do come true." She giggled before falling back asleep.

To be continued...