Andy Imagine: Turn The Page

A/N: idea given by OTP-imagination on tumblr. Really cute stuff there.

You sat in the chair of the coffee shop reading a new book that you bought from the book store. Your friend had told you all about it and you were excited to see what they were fussing about. You opened up to the first chapter, quickly becoming engrossed in the text.

Unknown to you, a man, Andy Hurley, had noticed the look on your face as you scanned the pages of your book. He was curious about the book and if it was really worth such strong emotions. Andy stealthily peered over your shoulder and started to read the pages along with you.

As you were reading, you felt the presence of someone behind you. You moved your eyes ever so slightly and noticed a man with a ginger beard reading over your shoulder. You didn't have the heart or energy to flinch and move away. As long as he wouldn't kill you, you were fine with him reading the book. You finished the page but noticed the man's eyes still scanning the page.

"I guess I can wait a bit longer." You thought. When you noticed the man's eyes stop moving, you turned the page. It went on like this for a while, you would finish first, but Andy was a slower reader. When you were finished reading, you decided to try and get s better look at him. You craned your neck to the side and studied the man's face. He was attractive to say the least with kind eyes and skin that looked very soft to touch.

Andy had finished reading the page and waited for you to turn. He waited...and waited...and waited. When he noticed you weren't turning, he turned to look at you and already found you looking at him.

"Hi." He said sheepishly.

"Hey there." You smiled, still not breaking your gaze from the man.

"So...cool book huh?" He asked nervously. You giggled and nodded your head. This guy was cuter than you though. And it was then that you made a decision.

"Yeah, how about we meet here tomorrow and you can read over my shoulder some more?" You suggested. Andy chuckled.

"Sounds like a plan." He agreed softly.