Pete Imagine: The First Game

You sat on the school bleachers next to your friend. The first football game of the season was here and everyone was there to see it.

"Omg!!! (Y/N), do you see who just came in!" Your friend exclaimed? You looked at them, curiosity clear on your face.

"Who?" You asked.

"Freaking Pete, Patrick, Joe, and Andy!! They look so cool." Your friend sighed. You laughed and rolled your eyes.

"You done with your little fangirl moment?"

"Shut up." You laughed again while noticing Pete and his friends coming up to sit next to you and your friend.

"(Y/N), you see them coming to sit next to us too, right?" Your friend whispered.

"Yes, I do." You whispered back. Pete took the seat next to you and smiled.

"Hey (Y/N)." He greeted. You and Pete had many classes together where you would talk and stuff, but that's where your communication ends. Even though you thought he was drop dead sexy.

"Hey Pete. Excited for this game?" You asked. Pete just nodded and turned back to the game.

"Yeah. Looks like a good one." He stated, sneaking a glance at you. You friend nudged you relentlessly as they freaked out over the encounter silently. You brushed them off along with the blush on your cheeks.

To be continued...