Andy Imagine: Tattoo

"(Y/N), are you sure you want to do this?" Andy assured you.

"I want this tattoo, Andy. I'm not gonna feel as badass walking next to my tatted up boyfriend when my skin is ink free." You joked. Andy just nodded and smiled at you.

"Alright, where do you want your tattoo?" The tattoo artist asked.

"Right here." You said pulling off your shirt. You pointed to an area right under bra on your side.

"Okay and what do you want?" He sighed.

"This!" You slid a picture over to the man who smiled.

"Awesome. Lay on your side for me." You did as instructed and smiled at Andy who held your hand.

"It's gonna hurt like a bitch ya know." He stated.

"How can anything possibly hurt me when I have you here?" You teased, kissing him slightly. Just as you did, you felt a sharp pain as the needle hit your skin.

"Son of bitch ass mother fucker!" You yelled. Andy chuckled, kissing your hand.

"Don't worry. Just look at me." He smiled.

*Time Skip brought to you by many more painful needle stabs, but it was worth it because you really got a chance just to gaze into Andy's beautiful eyes.*

"Alright all done." The tattoo artist smiled.

"Andy take a picture! I wanna see!" You said excitedly. Andy took the picture as the tattoo artist told you how to take care of the tattoo and make sure it doesn't get infected or anything. When he was done, you turned to Andy.

"Lemme see you beautiful goof." You giggled. Andy made a face and handed you the phone. You gasped looking at the beautiful intricacy of it.

"Andy, this is freaking gorgeous!" You gasped

"I don't understand why you got it though. Didn't you want everyone to see you're a badass?" He asked.

"No, I wanted to feel like a badass. The only person I care to impress is you. As long as you know I'm a badass, I'm chill." Andy carefully wrapped his arms around your waist before kissing you.

"I always knew you were a badass." He smiled.