Pete Imagine: The First Game Pt. 2

"Are you kidding me?!" You yelled at the game unfolding before your eyes. Your school was losing epically.

"I literally cannot watch this anymore." Pete scoffed. You snickered and shook your head.

"Pete, your white girl is showing." You teased.

"Shut up. She only comes out when things are getting seriously cringeworthy." He snapped playfully. You rolled your eyes and laughed. Your best friend was still watching as you successfully flirted with Pete.

"So Pete, wanna...I don't know, get something from that all night diner after the game?" You offered.

"Sure. I'm always down for food...and you of course." Pete replied, making you blush and giggle. The crowd groaned again as your school's team allowed for the other school to score.

"Wow, our team sucks." Pete stated.

"True. They probably can't even throw a football!" You exclaimed and that was when you felt something hit the back of you head. You fell into Pete's lap as the runaway football fell.

"Woah! Our team really does suck. (Y/N), you good?" Your friend asked, concerned.

"9+9= 40 hippos." You muttered incoherently.

"We should get her to a doctor." Andy suggested.

"Good idea." Pete nodded.

"Excelsior!" You slurred before being carried to Pete's car.

To be continued...