Tendou

Character: Tendou Satori
Type: Smut💦
Story Name: Forever mine
*Omegaverse*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third pov)

Currently, (M/n) found himself underneath Tendou looking straight up at his alpha. Tendou was in rut and since (M/n) was taking his pills he wasn't as affected by the pheromones but his instincts still made him want his alpha. Tendou leaned down and began roughly kissing the omega which in turn made the omega moan and whine a bit. Opening his mouth a bit Tendou slid his tongue inside and started tasting every bit of his omegas mouth.

Tendou pulled away before ripping (M/n) clothes off. Tendou stood up straight and took off his shirt before turning (M/n) so that he was on his hands and knees on the bed. Tendou then proceeded to get on his knees before putting his hands on his omegas ass.

(M/n pov)

I felt Tendou spread my ass cheeks apart before I felt his wet muscle lick my hole a bit before he stuck his tongue inside my hole. I moaned loudly at the feeling, he licked all of my slick but more just coming out causing him to pull away and chuckle before speaking, "Look at you paradise so wet for me and already leaking precum when all I did was lick your ass" I whined a bit before tearing up at his words. He chuckled once again before leaning forward and putting two fingers in front of my mouth. Knowing excited what to do I wrap my mouth around his fingers before running my tongue all over his fingers slicking them with my saliva.

As I was doing that I felt Tendou's other hand rub my ass before he slapped it hard causing me to moan. He pulled his fingers out of my mouth before his index finger rubbed around my rim. I whined and whimpered a bit before pushing myself towards his finger. He chuckled a bit in response before he plunged his finger into my hole. I whined at the length of his finger but he just continued to finger me, adding more and more fingers. By the time he was satisfied with how stretched out I was, he had four of his fingers inside of me.

He pulled them out before pulling down his sweatpants and boxers. He began rubbing his cock against my hole before he spoke up, "Paradise are you ready?" Even when he was in rut he always asked for my consent. I nodded my head before teasingly pushing myself against his cock. He pushed himself inside making me whine and moan in pleasure and pain. He caressed my hips to help me relax before he pulled almost out and slammed himself back into me.

"P-please alpha faster please please" I couldn't help but moan out. He tightened his grip on my hips before he went even harder and faster. I moaned louder when I felt his hand move towards my head before he pulled on my hair. This went on for an hour before he pulled me up to where my back was arching straight off his chest and he stilled continued thrusting into me with no mercy.

"P-paradise I'm close. Do you want me to cum inside? Do you want me to put my knot in you and breed you, huh?" I nodded my head tears of pleasure going down my face. "I'm going to knot you paradise. I'm going to put so much cum inside of you that your little belly will have no choice but to have my pups" I whined and moaned louder as he thrust deeper inside of me. I ended up cumming all over my stomach and he made no move to slow down causing me to cry out in overstimulation. He continued to chase after his release. I felt his cock grow twice its size before he let out a grunt cumming inside of me.

We fell forward a layer of sweat on both of our bodies. He moved us around making sure to not pull out to not hurt me. He began to gently rub my belly while pressing soft kisses on my neck where my mate mark was. "You did so well paradise" I whine a bit at the compliment before speaking in a hoarse voice, "T-thank you a-alpha".

"Maybe we'll have a pup now paradise" I looked at his hand that was rubbing my stomach sadly before speaking, "I-I'm sorry a-alpha but we can't have a pup. I'm on the p-pill" I said sadly. I could feel him stiffen up beside me before he relaxed and gently placed a kiss on my neck. "It's okay paradise no need to be sad. It doesn't matter that we can't have a pup now plus you'll be forever mine with or without a pup in our life." I nodded my head before he pulled me closer to his chest and we fell asleep cuddling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.