Sakusa

Character: Sakusa Kiyoomi
Type: Angst💔, Fluff ☁️
Story Name: I will always care for you
⚠️Kidnapping⚠️
*Demon/Angel AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I had just been called by the Goddess Kiyoko to the throne room. I hummed as I began my walk to the throne room. I walked through the doors and immediately bowed to the goddess. "How may I be of help, Goddess?" I asked as I stood straight up. "(M/n), would it be a bother for you to go down to the city and see how everything is going?" I smiled and nodded. "I wouldn't mind at all Goddess" She smiled and thanked me before sending me down with some money, snacks, and a notebook and pen. I dressed in simple clothes before walking out of the castle. I hummed and waved to everyone I saw. I felt a bunch of eyes on me but I thought it was just the people who worked on the food stands. "Little angel, would you like some fruit?" I heard someone say. I looked at them before realizing it's an old lady with a kind-looking smile. "I would love some fruit" I state as I give her some coins and she gives me a bag of fruit back.

She waved goodbye to me and I smiled and walked away from her. I put the fruit in my bag before I pulled out my notebook and pen. I began writing about all the things I was seeing when out of nowhere I was pulled into a dark alley. Before I could scream or react I was hit over the head and all I saw was darkness.

(Sakusa pov)

I had just returned from my daily trip to the city. I was blushing lightly because while I was in the city I was the beautiful angel that I only see coming around the city once a month. I know exactly who he is because I've seen him with the angel Goddess meaning he's probably her helper. I sighed dreamily as I sat on my desk and got started on my work. 'Being the demon king is a lot of work' I thought as I groaned a bit. About halfway into my work, I heard a knock on my office door, "You're highness may we come in?" "Yes," they immediately walked inside bright smirks on their faces. I raised an eyebrow before I silently told them to speak up with my eyes. "Well, boss while we were out in the city we caught sight of you staring at this angel. We assumed that he did you wrong so we kidnapped him for you." I stared at them in shock.

I stood up and with an angry look on my face I growled out, "Where the fuck is the angel?" They looked scared but told me exactly where he was. I ran off toward the place the boy was. I sighed in relief when I saw that he was okay and very much awake. He looked at me in fear as I opened up the door. "Shh, it's okay. I'm here to help" I said softly as I untied him from the chair. I stood up and bowed, "I deeply apologize. My subordinates thought that we had some issues going on between us and to make me 'happy' they kidnapped you for me. But I did not want this." He stared at me seemingly judging the situation. "Okay, but who are you?" He said softly. "Um, I'm the demon king, Sakusa Kiyoomi," I stated softly.

He stared at me in surprise before he sighed in relief, "I know now officially that you meant what you said. I've heard stories about you. I know you're kind even though you're a demon." I sighed in relief when he realized that I was a good person. I gently grabbed his hand and began to walk him out of my castle. Before he left he turned around and kissed my cheek, "I hope to see you more often, and thank you for helping me out." We continued to see each other after that. Kiyoko must've caught on to what was happening between us and had told (M/n) to come to see me more often.

Currently, we were laying in my bed cuddling, "Hey Omi, are we dating?" I chuckled a bit, "Do you think I'll let anyone else cuddle me this way?" He paused before shaking his head. "Exactly we are dating. I will always care for you, my love" he blushed bright red as he buried his face into my chest. "I love you, my angel." I smiled as he mumbled back, "I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.
I almost forgot, thank you to my best friend JupiterDroplets27
For the writing prompt
Next up:
Suna Rintarou (Fantasy AU)