Kenma

Character: Kenma Kozume
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Does it look like I care?
*Fantasy AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

*knock knock knock*

"Good morning your highness. It is time to wake up" I say as I enter his room and make my way towards the curtains and open them. I heard the prince hiss, like physically hiss before I heard shuffling. Looking over at the prince's bed I see a giant lump underneath the blanket. I put a hand over my mouth to stifle my laugh before clearing my throat and making my way over to the lump on the bed. I gently began to pull at the blanket but the prince was holding onto it as hard as possible. "Your highness your parents have asked of you to get up early because prince Kuroo and his parents are arriving later today so that you may..." I paused before shaking any bad thoughts from my head, "So that you may meet potential brides"

I had no time to react as the prince pulled up his blanket and pulled me onto the bed. He slammed his hands on both sides of my face before glaring down at me. I sigh softly before gently laying my hand on his face, "I know Kenma but I'm only a servant. We can't get married or even date. And it's already hard enough seeing all of the potential brides and not being able to tell them we already love each other and to leave" he sighed before connecting our forehead. "I want to tell my parents that I'm in love with you"

I gasped a bit before shaking my head, "No my love you can't do that I wouldn't want you to get disowned." He shook his head before smiling softly, "I promise I'll find a way to be happy with you and only you" I nodded my head in agreement before he got off me. I stood up before fixing myself up and told him to go to the bathroom. Once he left the room tears streamed down my face as I picked an outfit for him to wear. After I finished that I made my out of his room and towards the kitchen to grab his breakfast. I made sure to wipe my face in case I found anyone that might tell the king that something was wrong with me. Grabbing his breakfast I leave it on his bedside table before returning to my chores and waiting for everything to be set up so that princesses, prince Kuroo and the prince all have somewhere to mingle.

*time skip*

It was a bit later and all of the guests had arrived. While the princes and princesses mingled I made sure to walk around with food or drinks for them. I could hear a couple of princesses laugh at me but I ignored it and kept my head up while serving everyone with a small strained smile on my face. It's been about an hour and a half since the 'party' started and the parents finally came back after talking in between themselves and are now watching their kids mingle with each other.

"Kenma, Kuroo please come here" I heard his highness say making my heart immediately dropped. I watched as my secret lover and his best friend walked towards the front to stand with their parents. His highness put a hand on Kenma's shoulder before doing the same to Kuroo. "I hope you guys have found a possible bride from all these wonderful princesses. Please do tell me your choice." Kuroo and Kenma looked at each other before laughing loudly, "These princesses are all disrespectful and want one thing and that is to have someone handsome to get married too" All jaws were quick to drop at Kuroo's statement including mine.

"And both Kuroo and I already have lovers," Kenma said making me immediately freeze up. "Yeah what Kenma said my lover is back home at my castle waiting for me. So Kenma I'll see you later." Kuroo said before walking out his parents angrily following behind him. "And you Kenma who's this lover of yours?" He rolled his eyes before he began walking through the crowd of princesses some hoping he would choose them. He pushed one of the girls out of the way before he finally stood in front of me. He grabbed the plate I was holding onto and set it on the table before grabbing my hand. "This is my lover"

I blushed bright red as his parents stare at us in pure surprise, "But he's just a servant" his mother explains. Kenma gives her a deadpan look before rolling his eyes, "Does it look like I care? At the end of the day, I love him and only him. Disown me for all I care." His parents stared at him before smiling brightly, "We've never seen you be so persistent or passionate over something. We know that you and (M/n) are going to rule over this kingdom with kindness and love" his mother says softly. In turn, Kenma gently grabs my face before smiling and pecking my lips.

"I love you, my love," he said

"I love you too my prince"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Oikawa Tooru (Omegaverse)