C.S~ Tsukishima

Character: Tsukishima Kei
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Started with parsley
Request: zaaron13
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(M/n pov)

Right now I was at the Karasuno volleyball team Christmas party. I don't know why I was invited but Sugawara said that it was important for me to come because he wanted to help his child or something like that.

I let out a small sigh since I don't enjoy interacting with humans especially those as rowdy as this team. Suddenly, Nishinoya rolled himself into the kitchen counter making me slightly wince from how painful that looked.

Everything was quiet as Nishinoya stood back up and cheered, "I'm alive." Mostly, everyone cheered and laughed, some just rolled their eyes at his stupidity with small smiles on their faces.

As they went back to talking and eating, I leaned my head back and started humming the Christmas song. Unbeknownst to me, Sugawara was trying to convince someone to come talk to me.

(Sugawara pov)

I was trying to push Tsukishima to talk to his long time crush. Which he couldn't hide from me because when it comes to my children I know absolutely everything. "Come on Tsukishima. I know you have a crush on (M/n), you literally can't hide anything from me, so go now"

He rolled his eyes but I continued pushing him. "Stop telling me what to do, I'll go talk to him if I want too." He said. As I was trying to push him but he walked forward causing me to almost fall on my face but thankfully Daichi saved me from falling. I looked up at him and he smiled at me before pecking my forehead, "Be more careful, darling"

(Tsukishima pov)

I exhaled before fully making my way over to (M/n). I cleared my throat to get his attention, he looked up at me and tilted his head in confusion, "What's up, Tsukishima? You never actively seek a conversation with me."

"W-well um" I scratch the back of my head out of awkwardness and embarrassment. I was about to say something when I got interrupted by the shrimpy shouting, at the top of his lungs might I add, "TSUKISHIMA AND (M/N) ARE STANDING UNDER PARSLEY"

Everyone deadpan at his statement and Daichi patted his back before speaking up, "It's mistletoe, not parsley Hinata. And Tsukishima you know the rules" They all had these creepy smiles on their faces and were cheering me on. I glare at them before turning my gaze back to (M/n) to see him already looking at me with a hint of a blush on his face.

As I was looking into his eyes, it was as if everyone else in the room had disappeared, 'ew I sound cheesy' I thought before whispering out, "May I?" "Please" I placed my hand on his cheek before leaning in a pecked his lips.

Just before I broke apart from him he wrapped his arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around his waist and tilted my head making the kiss even more passionate. I heard a couple of cheers, groans, and gags but I completely ignored them.

I backed away from him before leaning my forehead against his our breaths mingling. Everyone stopped looking at us thanks to Daichi but he had to drag Sugawara away since he yelled about wanting to see something happened.

"Do you like me, Tsukishima?" I glared at him and almost pushed him away from me but I kept my composure. "Yeah I guess, I do shrimpy" He smiled before pecking my lips again.

"You're lucky I like you too, saltyshima. And to think you confessing to me started with parsley"

I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips once again to shut him up.

'I'm glad it started with parsley, shrimp' Was my only thought.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes