Iwaizumi

Character: Iwaizumi Hajime
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: Nothing is scarier
Request: fanficz0z
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(M/n pov)

We were having a practice match with Karasuno and both teams are going as hard as they can as if we were in a real game. I played as libero and was continually trying to get the crazy spikes given by the ace. setter and wing spiker. I didn't notice but it was taking a toll on my forearms.

Kageyama tossed towards Asahi and he hit it extremely hard. I ended up being the one to receive it. At that moment I didn't care about the extreme pain that my arms were in but then Hinata spiked another ball which cause them to win the practice match. I saw Iwaizumi and Oikawa walk towards the Karasuno team. I blinked a couple times. Suddenly I heard Kindaichi speak up, "M/n". I made eyes contact with him before everything went dark.

*time skip*

I groan and open my eyes and took a look around. As I look to my right I see an extremely angry Iwaizumi. He glared at me, "Care to explain why your forearms are red and bleeding and why you passed out from exhaustion?" I laugh nervously and clear my throat, "I guess when I saw you guys trying so hard and the fact that I was the newest team member. It would've made me feel bad if I didn't try as hard as you." He let out a soft sigh and grabbed my hand rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb, "Please don't push yourself past exhaustion again. You have no idea how worried I was" he mumbles the last bit but since we were the only ones in the nurses offices I heard him. Which made my eyes go wide, "Iwaizumi-chan". Suddenly he grabbed both of my hands and looked me in the face with a determined look on his face.

"M/n listen, this might be random and it's okay if you don't accept it but ever since I met you, I couldn't help but fall in love with you and you're amazing personality. So if you'd accept would you like to be my boyfriend?" I blush and smile widely and squeeze his hand softly, "I'd love to be your boyfriend" he smiles and leans in pecking my lips.

He leans his forehead against mine and says, "You ever push yourself past exhaustion you'll have to deal with me as not only your teammate but your boyfriend as well"

My eyes go wide and I nod my head scared. 'Nothing is scarier than Iwaizumi when it comes to my health' he smiles and pecks my lips again.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hope you guys enjoyed it. Thank you for the request given to me. I did my best with what you guys asked for. Please leave more request. Love you my sweet potatoes