Suna

Character: Suna Rintorou
Type: Smut💦
Story Name: Jealous
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I was mopping the gym floors while the rest of the guys changed from their practice clothes. Being a manager for this team is so exhausting because of Atsumu and Osamu they tend to fight so freaking much to the point where it gets annoying. But thank god I have my boyfriend, Suna, The team doesn't know that we are dating because we didn't want to have to deal with all of them calling us out for being "lovey-dovey". Plus Suna likes to show his affection to me when it's just the two of us.

I stood while holding the mob out of breath a little bit since the gym was so big but out of nowhere I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I felt a warm breath on my ear before the person spoke up, "(M/n) you're so handsome I wonder how I would look underneath you while you fuck me" he whispered seductively.

He turned me around before wrapping his arms around my neck, in response, I just rolled my eyes since I'm so used to him doing this. I sighed a bit and put my hands on his arms to try and get him off me. He bit his bottom lip before he spoke up, what I didn't know was that the rest of the team was standing behind me, "Please fuck me, daddy." I scrunched up my nose in disgust and before I could react Atsumu has pulled away and thrown to the ground. I looked over at the person only to see my slightly shorter boyfriend glaring down at Atsumu.

Before I could say anything Suna spoke up, "Touch MY boyfriend again or flirt with him again I'll put you 30 ft under" with that statement he grabbed my wrist and angrily began pulling me towards his house. I didn't say anything since I was still in shock. Suna is not the type to be overprotective and this the first time I've seen him act this way. Arriving at his house he unlocked his front door before pulling me inside and slamming me against the now-closed door.

"You've made master angry slut. Letting that piss-haired, Sangwoo 2.0 looking ass bitch flirt and touch you" I whimpered a bit at his words. Even though he's shorter than me he's a lot more dominant. He growled when I didn't say anything so he grabbed my wrist before dragging me to his room and throwing me on top of his bed. He sat down on his desk chair before staring straight at me. "Do you want to make master happy?" I nodded my head before he glared at me, "Y-yes master" "Good, then strip for me baby boy"

I blushed out of embarrassment before I did as told. I started by taking off my shirt, I could feel his eyes roam all over my upper body making me blush harder. I continued to strip until I was left in my boxers. Suddenly, he spoke up, "After you take those off baby boy grab the lube off the bedside table drawer and lay on all fours with your ass turned towards me" I whimpered out an okay before doing as told. "Go ahead baby prep yourself for me" I whimpered a bit and felt tears prick at the corner of my eyes.

I squirted some lube on my hand before I rubbed my index finger against my hole. I hear shuffling before I heard a grunt a bit making me realize that Suna was jerking off to the sight of me. I plugged my finger in before letting out a small moan. "G-go on baby boy add another finger" I whimpered before adding another finger. This continued until I had four fingers in my ass, my cock bright red, and Suna grunting and groaning behind me. I looked over my shoulder and I saw Suna with his head thrown back and getting closed to his release.

"M-master please f-fuck m-me" he looked over at me before he stood up and walked towards me. He gently pulled my hand out of my hole before plugging his cock into my hole with no warning. I let out a high pitched moan with tears coming down my face. He began to thrust into me with no sign of stopping. He put his hand around my neck before pulling me up and thrusting harder and deeper. I stuck my tongue out drool coming down my chin, "S-so good m-master, so so good"

He bit my neck which made me moaned louder and release all over myself and the bed. He didn't stop he went harder and faster before his hips stuttered and he came inside of me with a grunt. We fell onto the bed before he pulled out of me making me whimper. Before anything could escape he inserted a butt plug into my hole. I whined a bit before he kissed my temple. "Sorry baby I didn't mean to go so hard, I was just..." he stopped talking making me turn around so I was looking at him. I laid my head on his chest before speaking, "Jealous? It's okay, it um felt good" I said blushing. He chuckled a bit before kissing the top of my head and pulling me closer to him.

"Sleep well darling. I love you" "I love you too Suna goodnight"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.