Brother! Tendou x Aone

Character: Brother! Tendou Satori and Aone Takanobu
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Met my prince charming
*Mafia AU**Femboy reader*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I was sitting on my bed drawing when my older brother walked into my room. I looked up at him and smiled brightly, "Hi Tori-kun, do you need anything?" I asked as I put my coloring pencils down. He shook his head a bit before sitting on the bed and looking down at my drawing, "What are you drawing?" I looked down at it and blushed lightly, "Um just two princes dancing underneath the night sky." I said as I showed it to him. He smiled softly and gently patted my head. "Um (M/n) all of the mafia groups are having a sort of reunion/ball and well since you're part of the Shiratorizawa group it means you have to come as well." I nodded before I paused and looked at him skeptically, "I thought you'd hate for the other groups to see me." He sighed before falling back onto my bed, "I know but it's customary that all the members show up or it's disrespectful to every other group." I nodded my head in understanding before I spoke up again, "So I'm guessing you'll be keeping an eye on me. Also, when is it?" I asked while getting up and putting my drawing things away.

"Oh it's tonight" I paused before I turned around and walked towards my brother. He heard me walking over to him so he sat up just as I wrap my arms around his throat and started screaming, "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS SATORI. YOU DIDN'T THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO TELL ME THIS I DON'T KNOW A WEEK AGO?" Through the very little air, he has left he spoke up, "I'm sorry," I let go of him before running over to my closet. 'I only have a few hours to get ready because knowing Ushijima he would want to leave earlier to get there on time' I internally groaned before I continued to look through my closet for the perfect dress. "Make sure you wear a ball gown type thing" I turned towards Satori and glared at him. He immediately ran out of my room. I let out another groaned before I continued to look. After deciding on the dress, I began to get ready. It took me about two hours to get ready. During the time I was getting ready many knocks came to my door but I ignored them and finished getting ready. I walked downstairs and all eyes were on me and my dress.

*time skip*

*time skip*

We had left the mansion and we just got to the ball. Satori extends his hand to me and I grabbed it. We began walking inside and I caught sight of all of the other teams. 'Guess these guys had the same idea as us' I thought as I walked with Satori who was walking behind Ushijima. As I looked around my eyes fell upon a tall guy with white hair and kind-looking eyes. Completely entranced by him I part away from Satori. Before I got too close my brother grabbed my arm, "Where do you think you're going? Listen here this might be a peaceful gathering but I don't trust any of these guys just as much as I trusted your exes." I stared at him before sighing, "And that's practically nothing."

*Another time skip*

Satori has left me to dance with his lover Ushijima. I sighed a bit, 'I'm so bored and need some fresh air I thought. I looked around and saw doors leading to a balcony. I walked out of the party and into the balcony. I leaned on the railing before breathing in the fresh air. I flinched when I heard rustling from behind me. I turned around ready to fight only to see the white-haired boy from before. I put my hands down before smiling softly, "Hello?" I said softly. He paused looking a bit surprised that I spoke to him, "Hi" he said softly. "I'm Tendou (M/n) and you?" He fiddled with his fingers, "Aone Takanobu." I smiled a bit before I squealed loudly when I heard my favorite song. I guess he saw my excitement because he slowly and carefully extended his hand towards me. I smiled lightly before grabbing onto his hand.

We spent the rest of that night talking, dancing, and getting to know each other.

'I guess I met my prince charming tonight' I thought as I laid my head on his chest as we dance the night away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Sugawara Koushi