1.2 My Story - Awoken

The next morning I'm waking up all cozy as my alarm goes off. To my surprise Teddy is still at my cheek and I must have forgotten to put him back before falling asleep. I get up and rush down the stairs to the loo as the pressure in my bladder builds up. It takes some seconds to fiddle the tapes on the right-hand side off of my diapee and then a long stream escapes my privates. I look down into the padding and I'm glad it's still dry. "Will do the next night." I look down to the floor and there's a big puddle of urine below me.

"Damn!", I thought I made it. Well I kinda did. As I get up from the toilet I notice I have a wet bum from the toilet seat. I hear myself scream "Oh noo!!"

"Are you alright, honey?", asks Mom who stands outside the door.

"Yeah"

"Hurry up if you need a shower"

Too bad I woke up dry and STILL need a shower. On top of that it takes me ten extra minutes just to clean up the bathroom. I know I'm sorta slow, but that's not my fault. I have a lazy elbow. I have no memory of the incident since I was only about 9 months old when it happened, but they told me I tried to crawl down a set of stairs and broke my left arm. Back then they thought it healed okay since I could grab things again and I couldn't yet tell them anything different. As long as I can recall my arms always felt like entirely different limbs. So I got two legs, one arm and something else ^^ When my left elbow is tilted a bit sideways and not entirely straight I have little to no power in it and my fingers get numb. I can still move them but don't feel it. For instance I tried using the left arm at least for opening doors, but my fingers would get stuck on the handle as if someone attached superglue to it ^^

After I finish my shower I grab a pull-up from the bag under the sink and slip into it.

"Oh no!", I forgot that Teddy still lies in my bed. I rush out of the bathroom butt naked - well almost ^^ - and up the stairs. The door of my room is still open and Teddy is still lying where I left him - upside down on my pillow.

"HUN, are you back in your room?!"

"Noo, I mean, yes, Mom"

One quick kiss later Teddy is sitting on the ledge again and watching the neighbors cat hunting down some birds as if he never left. That's when Mom enters my room. She wears her dark hair in a pony tail and has my diapee under her arm.

"Forgot something?", she asks.

"Oh"

"Oh what?"

"I'm sorry, Mom"

"I hope you're alright?"

"Why?"

"Because you slept with your teddy bear. Haven't seen you even notice him in years"

"MOM, how the hell...", I screech and instantly start blushing. How? I put him back on the ledge in time, didn't I?

"Hey, no need to curse, honey. After you cried earlier..."

"I did NOT CRY"

"Whatever but I checked again to ensure you're okay"

"You did?", I ask and try to figure out when. I didn't sleep before 3 AM or so. Wow, she must have been really worried about me.

"Yes and you looked really sweet with your teddy bear. No need to be ashamed. I guess you needed him. What was his name again?", she said with a smile on her face.

"...just Teddy..."

"TEDDY! RIGHT! I hope you feel better now"

"I DID NOT..."

"Sure you did. But calm down. When I kissed your forehead last night I tasted a tear, honey. It's okay to cry sometimes. But when it gets too much you will need to talk to me. Or Dr. Smith. But I won't rush you. Take all the time you want. I will be there, okay?"

"...", as a river of tears leaves me speechless and then I just collapse into her arms.

"Hey you need to drink something. Here", she hands me my water bottle from the desk and I empty it in one go.

"T-Thank you. Love you..."

"HEY what are you guys doing? And why are you walking around naked, Lyza? Get dressed or take admission", asks Dad who suddenly appeared in the door.

"Sorry Dad...", me says while I try to cover up my breasts. My face feels warm cause I'm embarrassed.

"She collapsed because she needed a drink, Jim...", Mom stepped in.

"I don't wanna hear! She knows she needs to drink a lot. Lyza's grown up. She has had that condition for at least three years now and needs to be able to handle herself", he says with a mean look towards me. "But instead she walks around with nothing on but diapers like a toddler", Dad adds with a light wink which doesn't help my blushing either. "May I add that this will be my last image of you for the whole week?"

Dad is a salesman for TV advertisements and has to travel the country to make deals. Most of the time he's only home for the weekends. I open my closet and pull out a blue blouse and a dark gray skirt. I overhear Dad complaining to Mom that there's always drama when he's home. I heard him say that earlier and I feel so sorry about it. That's why I'm dressing up and putting on some makeup despite not leaving the house today. I want him to like his daughter.

"Wow, what a difference to ten minutes ago! I knew you were beautiful. I mean with parents like your mom and me...", Dad charms and Moms face is beet red. Dad kisses both of us and wishes us a nice week before leaving until I guess Saturday.