5.20 Uncaught - Desperation Call

"Me? Why me??", I asked confused. Belinda seemed to feel really embarrassed and upset in my presence.

"Well, I guess you already helped her out yesterday and you were also the only one who got up to help her earlier", she explained and there was definitely truth to it. I always thought everyone liked Belinda, but in the end I had been the only one helping her out. Nevertheless I was still a bit grossed out. But since I didn't want to tell our teacher about the things I witnessed, I had to overcome.

"Okay, I will do it", I finally stated and Mrs. Henry smiled.

"Thank you very much, Lyza. I won't forget about it", she told me before continuing her lesson. Throughout the rest of the time I had to think about Belinda how she had been screaming in the nurse's room. The desperation in her voice gave me chills and I really wanted to help her out! But would I be able to? I could only hope so. Late during class Mrs. Henry gave us another task before leaving the room. She was only absent for a few minutes and when she returned she gave me a disappointed look shaking her head.

"I tried calling both of her parents to no avail I'm afraid. Are you ready?"

"To go to Belinda?"

"Yes"

"I am", I returned confidently.

"Okay, then go ahead. I'll follow quickly", she told me and got back in front of the class. While I already got up and packed my stuff, Mrs. Henry ended the lesson.

Once again I was all alone in the hallways. I took the chance to check the state of my diaper one more time. To my delight everything was still fine. Then the school bell rang and so I quickly pulled the waistband of my blue panties back over the top of my diaper to muffle the rustling sound and hid both under my shirt. I slowly approached the nurse's room and got so nervous about the whole situation I started to pee. It only dribbled for a few seconds, but this actually helped me to calm down a little. I tried to eavesdrop outside the door, but couldn't make out anything. My heart was still beating fast when I finally knocked on the door. At first I was starting to get more and more impatient when the door didn't open within the first ten seconds. But then I remembered how things were handled in there and that Belinda wouldn't be able to handle any rush. I began looking around and seeing more and more students flood the hallways. I was thinking about knocking again when after what felt like an eternity the door finally opened after about three minutes.

"How may I help you?", the nurse asked while looking around behind her.

"Hi Mrs. Osmond, it's me again - Lyza. Mrs. Henry sent me to look after Belinda...", I explained when I noticed a slight stench of feces emerging through the door crack.

"Oh, no, she's not ready for visitors, yet. Sorry, Lyza"

"Oh, okay then I guess"

"I'd say you come back after your next lesson. I think she'll be better then, okay?", she suggested and smiled at me.

"Alright, thank you, Mrs. Osmond", I accepted before she closed the door again. The encounter with Belinda had been adjourned and I wasn't sure if I was sad or rather relieved about it. The moment I turned away I walked right into Mrs. Henry.

"How is she?", she wanted to know.

"I don't know, yet"

"How is that?"

"The nurse told me Belinda needs a bit more time to recover"

"What? No, I need to talk to her now...", Mrs. Henry said and wanted to pass me by.

"No, wait a second. She needs to rest first, okay?"

"But I can't reach either of her parents so we need to figure out what to do", she insisted and knocked on the door.

"The nurse asked for one lesson to calm her down and with all due respect I think that's not too much to ask for, Mrs. Henry", I stated to the pondering teacher.

"I agree, but I need to discuss the matter with the nurse...", she started to explain when suddenly the door opened. The nurse came out and quickly closed the door behind her again.

"What's the matter, Val? I already told Lyza that you need to wait at least another hour before you can talk to her..."

"I know, I know, Gloria, but there's still something we need to discuss. Lyza, you can leave now. Let's meet again during the next break, okay?", Mrs. Henry explained to me to which I nodded and started to leave. Walking away I overheard some more.

"What is it and why are you so secretive about it?"

"I couldn't reach Belinda's parents and I'm sorta lost and don't want the kid to know. How long can you keep looking after Belinda? Or does she even need an ambulance?", Mrs. Henry asked her panicky.

"Don't worry, I can take care for her..."