5.57 Uncaught - Sniffing

"Of course! Do you think I can help you on the phone or do you want to come over?"

"I'd need to come over...it won't work on the line I'm afraid"

"No problem, I'll be here 'til seven. I guess it will take some time?"

"Yeah, I think so"

"Then I'd say: be here in about 60 minutes so I can progress some more stuff first. After that I'll be alone here and have plenty of time for you and we won't get interrupted every five minutes. What do you think, girl?", she asked and I could hardly believe it.

"Sounds awesome! Thank you so much, Mrs. Gaslo!"

"Til then, bye!", she finished our call and hung up.

This was just so wonderful! I had been afraid that missing the bus would become a problem, but suddenly it was the other way around. I'd have to miss another bus to be there on point ^^ But of course I took the next one and came up with something to do to fill the gap. During the ride I noticed a pressure building in my bowels. It wasn't urgent, yet, but there was no denying I needed to find a toilet soon. But how was I meant to do that with a diaper on? I guess there was only one answer to this. I needed to convince Mrs. Gaslo to let me use their bathroom before helping me putting on a new diaper. After all she seemed to be very supportive.

I went into the drug store and started aiming for a new perfume. No, it wasn't to impress the boys and girls ^^ But rather I wanted and of course also needed something to cover my urine smell. For this to work I guessed it would need to blend and complement with the stench if that makes any sense. I found the right shelf and began sniffing at the bottles. As always there were already so many scents in the air that it was pretty hard to tell one from another. Fortunately urine smell was something very strong and so I was also looking for a strong scent. This made things easier. After checking out most of the bottles I selected a few and sprayed them on my wrist. The first one already smelled very strong so it would definitely cover the stench, but there was really nothing nice about it. Even if I sprayed myself with disinfection I would've been better off ^^ The next one were a lot lighter and better, but I didn't think they'd cover the smell good enough. But how would I be able to tell? I couldn't just buy half a dozen bottles. I was only able to come up with one thing, but I really didn't want to go there, so I tried to think of something else. I sprayed one against another to check which one was more dominant, but that couldn't tell me, if it blended with my critical stench. After a few more minutes I resignated and just went with the only option I could come up with. I checked I was alone in the isle, turned away from the security camera and slid my left hand deep into my diaper. It was hard to believe how incredibly warm and wet it felt in there and I was actually really glad that I was only about 20 minutes away from a fresh one ^^ After a few seconds I pulled my hand out again and sniffed at it. I had to overcome my disgust again, but I just knew what was on the line. The right perfume would be essential! After testing my nominees on my left hand I had indeed found the right one. Obvioulsy it wasn't very delicate, but it blend perfectly and had an interesting and also fresh scent to it. I was really thrilled to bits! ^^ I hoped Dave would like it, too, but if I was honest to myself, I knew he was just so far out of reach for a diapered girl like me that I really didn't need to consider his likings. I stared at the bottle for another two minutes before I decided to buy it and that he'd like it, too ^^ I paid with the second 50 dollar bill I received from Mr. Rottenburger and was relieved when the shop assistant accepted the money without asking me questions about it.