6.4 Game Over - Two And A Half

I thought about my options. Today was gym class and even though I didn't need to participate, I wanted to. I thought about texting Mack to pick up my gym clothes, but then decided that my gray slacks would work just fine. So I only texted him quickly:

"Don't wait 4 me"

"hey, how are you? :)"

"I'm okay"

"the injury? sry for that again"

"Fine, just a bit sore"

"this relieves me. thx a ton for last night!"

"My pleasure :))"

After I finished texting him, I saw Mom had replied to me last night:

"Please come home"

"just saw your message, gotta go to my lessons now, see you after school", I replied, but actually wasn't sure, if I wanted to return. I thought it was great here at Jane's flat. Reading to John was fun and I regretted not having a younger sibling. If I couldn't return here maybe I could at least read to Mila instead? ^^

I looked at the time and decided I could just casually walk to school. So I packed my stuff and then found Jane in the bathroom making her hair.

"I gotta go now"

"But let me drive you to school"

"No, that's not necessary. You already let me sleep here. And I need the walk to think about some stuff..."

"Okay. If that's what you want"

"It is"

"Alright then. But, Lyza, please do me a favor"

"Anything, Jane"

"Get home and talk to your Mom. She has got to be worried"

"I already wrote her I'd see her after school"

"Good girl. And if there's a problem again, don't hesitate to come to me once more. I know John would be more than happy to see you again", she said with bright eyes.

"I will. Thanks for everything!", I hugged her and then John joined us.

"So you really want to leave?", he asked disappointed. We embraced and I caressed the back of his little head.

"She has to go to school, John. It's not her choice...", Jane added.

"Indeed. I'd stay with you, if it was on me", I told him and suddenly wondered for a second why he didn't go to Kindergarten. Then I waved at them and left.

I wandered through the town on my way to school. I wondered if I could catch Mack up, but when going to school alone he took another path that was even farther from where I was. So I decided not to surprise him, but indeed just think about some stuff. I decided to be open to Mom's ideas after I returned. The reason I had been so anxious about it was school and since it was already Friday I'd have about two and a half days where I could take things easier.

Suddenly my recent dream sprung to my mind. I had almost forgotten about it because I had fallen asleep again right after. I wanted Mom to accept me wearing diapers, but definitely not the way it had happened in this nightmare! I knew it wasn't very likely Mom would do something like that, but I didn't want to leave anything to chance. I had to make sure she understood that I wanted to be treated like a normal teen and not like a baby!

The next thing on my mind was Mack. Yeah, I knew it was meant to be one night only that we kissed each other like a couple, but I actually wondered if there was a chance he felt the same as I did. He still seemed to be very happy judging by his texts. Maybe I should drop a pun to see if he wanted me again? I still wasn't sure when I suddenly started to pee. I quickly grabbed my diaper in shock and after trying to hold on for a few seconds I had to surrender and just let it happen. I felt so helpless about it that I instantly dropped any thoughts about seducing Mack.