6.14 Game Over - Paperwork

But then it was Mr. Jentz who entered the locker room while knocking.

"It's just me, Lyza, don't worry...", he told me while bringing me the bag with my spare clothes and a towel. All the while he tried to look past to not stare at me directly. That was really nice of him, but he had always been that way. It made him look like he was blind though ^^

"Oh, that's very kind of you, Mr. Jentz", I told him and took bag and towel and held it in front of me.

"You're welcome. Anything else I can do for you? Shall I call your Mom for you?"

"No, I'm fine I guess. But there's another class coming, right?"

"Right"

"How much time do I have to shower then?"

"I'd say about 15 minutes so no need to worry about it"

"But I do...", I admitted since like when I showered with Trisha I hated to stay in the locker room all alone.

"Oh why?", Mr. Jentz asked surprised and finally looked directly at me.

"Can't you just stay here with me in the locker room until I'm done?"

"No, I gotta correct exams...", he shook his head.

"But you could do it here, right? Please!", I dropped bag and towel on a bench next to me and got closer with praying hands.

"Okay fine, Lyza, I'll do it"

"Thank you so much!", I jumped in joy and swung my arms around him.

"Let me just get my folders first", he noted and I quickly let go of him abashed. Mr. Jentz left the locker room and I noticed I had been standing there in front of him in nothing but my urine drenched green panties ^^ When he returned I covered my tits with one hand each just in case.

"Thanks again. I'll never forget you that", I declared and took the towel.

"But I won't enter the shower room. I'll wait here"

"That's fine. I know I can trust you, Mr. Jentz"

"You should definitely see a doctor, you know", he mentioned casually and I stopped.

"I already saw a doctor. He checked me and I got pills"

"I don't think a pill will be much of a help for your bladder issues", he winked at me and I nodded.

"He hasn't seen this undesirable side effect of his treatment, yet"

"Then it's about time, don't you think?"

"I guess you're right", I returned defeated, but he smiled at me.

"Go clean yourself up and you'll feel better, Lyza"

I hopped into the shower and pulled my wet panties down. I carefully washed my private area with soap, but made sure my hair stayed dry. After merely five minutes I was done and dried my body with the towel. Then I wrapped it around my body and joined Mr. Jentz again who sat on the bench with his glasses and a pen doing some paperwork. I grabbed the bag, emptied its contents on the bench and stuffed my wet panties in it together with the wet slacks.

"I hope you don't mind me dressing here"

"Lyza, it's the locker room. But I can leave if you want me to", he suggested and chuckled.

"No, please stay. I'll hurry up"

"Take your time, Lyza. I'm glad you already seem to feel better"

"I do, the shower really helped!", I declared with a bright smile and turned away from him. I unwrapped the towel and wiped my body dry one last time. I glanced over to Mr. Jentz, but he just continued with his papers. He was a true gentleman! ^^ I took my fresh slip from the pile on the bench. It was a pair of pink panties. I wanted to put them on, but then second-guessed my thoughts. Did I really want to risk peeing myself yet again?