4.15 Strike Three - Time For A Change

Hiding my diaper bum and crotch with my shirt I walked through the hallways. Even though it was class, many students were standing around and chatting. I guess they had already been done for the day. I quickly sneaked to the nurse's room and knocked.

"You come at an inconvenient moment. Please come back later", I heard the nurse say through the door.

"When? In five minutes?", I asked in a low voice to avoid attention from the students in sight. I was feeling more and more uncomfortable in my soaked diaper so I didn't want to wait any longer than absolutely necessary. The door opened a few inches and two eyes looked through the crack.

"What? No! After the bell, please...", she complained.

"Oh I'm sorry, Mrs. Osmond...", I apologized and regretted that I didn't let Jane change me. Then the door opened a bit more and she put her head through and stared at me.

"Ah it's you, Lyza. Is it very urgent?", she asked friendly. I deliberated if I should just wait in the restroom.

"I guess not...", I said with a sorry face.

"What on earth?!", she suddenly said pointing at my crotch.

"I'm sorry...", I told her in a low voice and lifted my shirt from my crotch.

"Girl, get in here, quick!", Mrs. Osmond said in a strict voice.

"Okay", I nodded and went in.

"Go straight through the curtain over there", she ordered me from behind the door and turned my head towards the divider. I got there and took a deep breath. It had been four weeks since I entered that room and I didn't have fond memories of that visit. But I tried to remember how nice she had been this morning and what Belinda said about her to calm me a bit. I took a look around and saw two cabinets were open. And it smelled like pee. For a few seconds I thought it came from my drenched diaper, but then I was sure the smell had been there as soon as I entered the room. I guessed she had to take care of other accidents right before I came here and that was why she was so stressed. I could hear her groan on the other side of the curtain. I heard some plastic crinkle, then clothes rustling and finally a spray. A cloud of a very old fashioned scent hit my nose rudely.

"So now let's quickly take care of you, girl", she said while entering through the curtain. Then she stopped dead in her tracks and looked at me.

"Is something wrong?", I asked confused.

"No. I was just expecting you would already undress yourself"

"Oh sorry. I was a bit afraid someone else was still here or might enter", I said shyly still hiding my crotch behind my hands.

"Oh Lyza, you don't need to be afraid. I locked the door behind you", she calmed me and I started fiddling with my jeans button.

"Sorry, just a moment", I tried to open it. The nurse came to my help.

"I'm sorry I totally forgot about your arm. Let me help you", she explained and opened the button in one second. That got me down.

"I'm so helpless...", I sobbed. She carefully pulled my jeans down. The light-blue panties barely covered my diaper anymore, but that bulge was a dead giveaway.

"Don't be silly. You're just having a bad day. Everyone would be moody if he wore such a wet diaper", she smiled at me.

"Maybe you're right. Thank you", I got out.

"Don't worry. Let me just take care of you and you try to relax a bit, okay?", she suggested.

"Okay", I answered her and watched her pull down my panties and reveal my drenched yellow diaper.

"I can't believe how full they are. Normally these are not meant for this amount of liquid", she said astounded.

"Sorry"

"Don't you feel wet?"

"Yes I do...", I answered ashamed and hid my face behind my hands.

"Okay, Lyza. Let's forget about this for a while. How come you know my name? For a second I thought you were somebody else", she laughed while she carefully ripped the sides of the diaper open.

"Belinda told me. I was waiting outside when she visited you today"

"Oh I see. She told me you would be taking care of her. She's a nice girl", the nurse explained while she took the diaper out of my crotch. I could see I was dripping.

"Oh no!"

"Don't worry about it, Lyza. I'll take care. Please lay down on the medical couch", she ordered me and laid a paper towel where my bum would be. I climbed it and laid on my back. I tucked my chin to look down at my crotch, but Mrs. Osmond shoved me back down.

"No, you stay down while I take care. Please trust me, Lyza, and you might be able to relax. Do you know her well?"

"Who?"

"Belinda"

"We're in the same class and chat every now and then, but to be honest I don't know much about her", I told her while she wiped my crotch and thighs.

"Well, she and her parents often have lunch at my house. And Max. I live near them."

"Yeah, she told me that. And Max is cute!"

"Yes, he takes good care of Belinda", she said delighted while she still wiped me.

"Mrs. Osmond?"

"Yes?"

"She also told me what my Mom did to you", I said regretful. She stopped for a moment, but then just headed on.

"...you know...it wasn't that bad...I guess Belinda overstated a bit...", she said without any emotion.

"She may have, but maybe she didn't. I'm so sorry for whatever Mom may have done to you! I'm afraid it's all my fault!", I told her while I already started tearing up again.