5.47 Uncaught - Sitting On The Fence

"You sure about that?", I wanted to call his bluff, but I was wrong. He got his big body moving towards me, evaded my tries to fend him off with my arms and started tickling me at my ribs.

"Tell me! I promise I won't tell anyone about it", he shouted at me and I instantly started trickling into my diaper.

"No! Mack!", I shrieked and tried to defend my ribs, but to no avail. I almost told him straight away to make him stop, but then I just took the toll and peed myself. I withstood with everything I had.

"Come on! Confess!", he shouted at me again when I got my leg behind his and finally leveraged him off me with my athleticism.

"I can't!", I shouted back while he stumbled backwards.

"Oh, come on, Lyz. How confidential can it be?...", he asked obviously disappointed with the result.

"I'm really sorry, Mack. You wouldn't want me to reveal your secrets to anyone either...", I explained while shrugging my shoulders.

"Like what?"

"That you have a crush on this girl...Maureen, right?", I said and giggled. Mack immediately blushed.

"No! Shhhhh!"

"What? Is she around here?"

"No! I mean I don't..."

"But why did you blush then? Who is it?", I asked and took a glimpse around. Nobody was close enough to hear us, but there were indeed others sitting around in the area.

"Lyz, no...please don't embarrass me!", he pleaded and put his hands on my shoulders.

"I won't, but who is it, Mackie? Come on or I'll just ask all of them", I threatened him with a wink.

"The girl behind me", he admitted hesitantly.

"Which one?", I immediately tried to look past him.

"No, not so obvious!"

"On the bench?"

"No, on my righthand side, standing at the fence", he explained and my eyes wandered to a pretty girl with headphones who was staring at the landscape 'though it seemed like she was lost in thoughts. To my surprise she was a blonde, too.

"Nice hair..."

"Yeah, it looks a bit like yours", he said with a smile not knowing that he had struck a nerve.

"Are you in a hurry?"

"Actually no, I got plenty of time. Why?"

"I'll be right back", I answered and walked past him.

"What?...No!...Lyz, what are you doing?...You can't...just...you know...", he stammered confused.

"Don't worry about it. Just continue playing your little game", I told him and walked over to her without looking back. Yes, I wanted to talk to her about our accidents, but I also wanted to take a closer look at her to see if we really had some resemblance ^^ She was right in front of me leaning against the fence, but didn't take notice. In that matter Mack and her really fit ^^ I took a moment to check her out. She wore a white blouse and a cheap pair of blue jeans. I had to admit her butt was way better than mine ^^

"Hi Maureen!", I shouted and tried to get her attention, but she obviously couldn't hear me. I didn't want to scare her off right from the start so I also leaned against the fence and waved at her smiling. She finally woke up and took off her headphones.

"Yeah?", she asked and stood straight up. She was significantly taller than me and her bust size put my chest to shame. I caught myself staring at her and when I noticed I saw she already started to look at me annoyed.