5.63 Uncaught - Again And Again

"That's exactly what didn't work when I tried it. The rest I got done even though not as good as with your technique...", I explained while she thought about it. Then she seemed to have an idea and just rolled along the wall until she was able to grab the wing.

"Maybe that's the solution to this", she said concentrated. Then she struggled loosening the first tape, but eventually managed to place it in the center. She then taped the 2nd strip slightly below. On the downside the back of the diaper became loose due to her not pressing her back against the wall anymore but rather her hip. Since she now had her right hand available again, Rita quickly fixed this problem by just rolling back and pulling the backside back up. Then she also taped the other wing without much effort and was done.

"You did it!", I erupted in joy and almost lost grip of my very own diaper ^^ But she didn't look as happy as I was.

"This diaper is way too big for me..."

"You want to keep it on?", I chuckled and she laughed out loud.

"No! But what I mean is that it made it much easier for me. Let's see if you can get it done with your small one, too", she explained and came over still wearing the diaper over her pants. I thought it looked hilarious ^^ I tried not to get discouraged by her words and gave it a shot. I carefully rolled over to my left hip while my lazy arm fixed the front of my diaper. It fell down twice, but Rita helped me getting in the previous position quickly so I could try it again and again. I loosened the first tape, but couldn't even get it close to the marked spot on the front of my diaper.

"What shall I do?", I asked already sweating.

"Just try to place it as close as possible to the mark. I think the most important part is that you hit the same height", she gave me hints and I eventually placed it like told. I looked up at her and she nodded encouragingly. So I did the same with the second tape and had my hand free again. When trying the roll back the diaper slipped through again and Rita had to catch it. She pulled it up for me again and I retried the move. To my delight it worked and I also managed to place the back of the diaper against the wall again. Then I took the right wing and shoved the front a bit in its direction with my lazy hand to literally make ends meet ^^ I managed to place the strips exactly on its marks and took a deep breath.

"That's it I guess! But it's still a bit loose I'm afraid...", I told her disappointed, but she didn't even hesitate to meet me with a bright smile.

"We can still fix that!"

"By trying it again and again??", I asked exhausted.

"No, but to our luck your diaper features double tapes!", she said all excited and started dancing in her diaper. I couldn't believe it.

"You are right!!!", I answered worked up and wanted to untape the left ones.

"Wait a second! You need to adjust your position first. The right side needs to fit really tight already so that the left one is loose. Otherwise this won't work"

"Okay, I get that", I replied and started wiggling with my bum and pulling against the diaper until she finally nodded. I tried to rip off the upper tape, but it was really difficult for me to achieve. I tried it again and again pulling a bit harder each time. Then I finally ripped it off, but lost balance due to the momentum and stumbled forward. The diaper slid back down again and Rita had a hard time catching my fall.

"Are you okay? You should take a break, Lyza", she told me when I looked at her exhausted.

"No! I want to get this done NOW!", I refused her help and pulled the diaper up myself, but then stopped. To my surprise there was already a small yellow stain on its inside.