5.36 Uncaught - Privacy

Finally the double lesson ended and we were allowed to stand up. Funny that during this long time frame not one student was called to the blackboard. Only Rina had asked to go to the bathroom. Even though I usually hated to take the chalk I would've welcomed the opportunity to move my legs and walk ^^ So everyone got up slowly and visibly limped the first few steps. After I had stretched my legs a bit I suddenly felt the pressure build up in my bladder. I had been sitting around in an awkward position for two hours and so hadn't noticed a thing. But now the whole weight started pressing on the opening. I tried to quickly pack my bag. While I heard the others complain that they needed the toilet badly after the long lesson, all I could hope was to find a secluded area for peeing myself with some privacy. But while thinking about this, my bladder already started to spasm due to the pressure and pain. I instantly scrapped that plan because I felt I started to dribble pee and thus stopped moving altogether so I wouldn't risk a diaper leak.

"Lyza, are you alright?", Alex suddenly asked from behind while I was still hunched over my bag and peeing myself. I noticed I had instinctively bent my knees slightly inwards, so I quickly straightened them. The noise behind me had gotten less and when I turned around I saw quite a few looking at me expectantly.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Just a cramp in the leg", I quickly explained blushing and started stretching my leg a bit.

"Do you need assistance?", Alex asked while my peeing finally stopped. But I could still feel my pussy dipping in a puddle of urine that was waiting to get absorbed by my diaper and thus couldn't move, yet.

"Yeah of course she would want YOU to help her stretching you lecher", Dave said mockingly and Alex blushed.

"No, no offense!"

"Is it this bad, Lyz?", Dave asked me and I suddenly felt warm again, but this time not because I was peeing myself ^^

"Nevermind, it's already gone, thanks", I answered him quickly and right after feeling dry again I grabbed my bag and left the room. On my way out I overheard Dave chuckle:

"Hey Alex, you made her blush"

After finally finding a private place around a corner I squatted down and started crying my eyes out. Once again my feelings had gotten the best of me. It just overcame me out of nowhere. I started pressing on my bladder angrily trying to squeeze out the remaining pee in a less embarrassing environment, but there wasn't much left except for a few drops. I noticed it smelled like pee and so I quickly took my perfume, slid it inside my jeans and sprayed to cover it. I was sure I would never get used to peeing myself while others were looking at me! My only option would've been to make it to the restroom and peeing the diaper while sitting on the toilet, but hell I couldn't make it or I wouldn't need diapers in the first place ^^ Nevertheless I planned to at least make it out of sight of others. Yes, I knew I just intended to do this and failed only minutes ago, but I thought I could've forced a pee before the lesson had ended. So forgetting the diaper entirely was out the window. But I think every once in a while everyone needed to check if they needed to pee, right? ^^

I managed to pick myself up from the ground and get back to the hallway wiping my tears away. Unexpectedly I walked into Rina.

"Hey Lyz, are you cryin'? Did Alex harass you?", she asked me shyly.

"No, NO, he didn't. It's just that my left eye is somehow irritated", I explained and pointed at it to make it more convincing.

"Oh, I'm sorry for that. But maybe it cheers you up that I saw Belinda with somebody who I guess was her Dad leave the school and her pants were sagging! I think she had another unplanned bowel movement...", she told me giggling while anger started growing in me.

"What's wrong with you guys? Ain't the girl punished enough!?", I snubbed her. Rina froze on the spot and looked at me with big eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't know...sorry...I guess I should've known you..."

"I...what?"

"You know...your own accident..."

"What does that have to do with anything!? Sorry for shouting at you, Rina, I'm really sorry. But please think about how you would've felt if you were in her place...thank you!", I told her and wanted to go.

"No wait! I see what you mean and I'm sorry. You're right! But I'm not here to make fun of Belle, but to tell you that Mrs. Henry will meet us in 15 minutes at the playground", Rina explained looking to the ground and holding both hands over her crotch submissively.

"But you did just that while I'm hoping she'll somehow get over it and especially that nobody will mention it ever again"

"Yes, I see. I didn't know you were close to her..."

"I'm not closer to her than you are or I am to you. That's not the point. But Rina please don't add insult to injury, okay? That's just wrong", I finished and put my hand on her shoulder before finally leaving. I knew I had gotten all worked up about Belinda's case, but wasn't it obvious that I was just projecting myself on her? The day might never come, but if it came I would be in the same situation that Belinda was in.