4.4 Strike Three - Spotted

I finally arrived in the classroom and noticed that Jenny hadn't been there, yet. I must have thought about it one moment too long, because Belinda called my name and said that Jenny was sick. I thanked her and sat down on my chair. Jenny hadn't looked ill at all. Or did she catch a cold because she wore her wet clothes too long the day before? I took out the phone to write her, but noticed I had gotten two new messages. One was Mack who wrote 'tell me you didn't pee yourself in the car' and I just answered 'sry :(' again ashamed. The other one was Mom who messaged me 'Talked to the nurse, she won't bother you again. Your spare clothes are in the gym. Mr. Jentz will take care of you. P.S.: don't forget to drink! love you <3'. I couldn't believe my eyes. Mom must have remembered that I trusted Mr. Jentz. I didn't know what she told the stupid nurse, but I knew I could trust Mom. I thanked her before writing with Jenny:

"did u catch a cold because of me? :("

"No, I'm fine. Don't worry :)"

"u r fine? they say u r sick jen :/"

"That was Mom, don't bother :)"

"y r u missin then? plz tell me bestie"

"Ok sorry Lyz. Mom found out and now she thinks I'm sick and keeps me at home. I'm grounded :("

"no way! I'm so sry you got in trouble :("

"I told you my family was strange. I'm sorry I worried you for nothing!"

"you're grounded so I'll bring you your homework then :)"

"no"

"y?"

"I'm so embarrassed"

"no need to, this will be fun. trust me :)"

"Well, all right. Thank you Lyz!!! :)"

It was only after we wrote that I realized I was already planning to shop with Mack and confess to Mom that afternoon. How should I manage to visit her on top of that? That's when I noticed I was leaking a bit again. I thought about it for a second and since I had enough spare pads I tried a new strategy. I already drank at the start of every lesson and knew I would eventually lose the fight anyway. But if I waited til the end I would not only leak much more at a time, but it could also happen while I was running down the hallways. Both beared a higher risk of leaks. On top of that it would also hurt like hell and wear my sphincter muscle out. So I just let it dribble and was finished within maybe five seconds. The first lesson was almost over. Time didn't exactly run because I had no one to talk to or distract me from behind. Every now and then I was looking back to Trisha, but she was busy chatting with Paula and Dave and just out of reach for a little chat with me during the lesson. The teacher noticed I hadn't said anything during the current lesson and so started asking me the things she would normally ask Jenny. During the interrogation I could feel I continuously trickled a drop or two. I was finally saved by the bell and got away with a black eye. I planned to get tutoring from Jenny so I wouldn't fail the next test. I wiggled my butt a bit to get a feel for my situation. The maxi pad was definitely swollen as expected, but I guessed it was still alright. Just no need to show my padded bum to anybody. After my classmates left I walked up to the teacher to get some schoolwork for Jenny. She gave me some material.

"Here for your friend. It's nice from you to bring her the homework. But Lyza?", she started.

"Yes?"

"You need to pick yourself up and get better. You got lucky when the lesson ended. I hope you're aware I could've still kept you some minutes longer?

"Yes, I know. And I plan on doing the homework with Jenny together so I can learn from her."

"Smart move, she's really good"

"Thank you", I smiled and turned around to leave.

"Wait a second!", she called me back.

"Yeah?"

"You must have sat in something wet I'm afraid. There's a patch on the bottom of your pants, Lyza", she told me and I blushed instantly. I put a hand on my bum and felt there was indeed a wet spot.

"Uh, oh no...I'll take care of it. Thanks for pointing out!", I quickly saved the situation and left.