5.51 Uncaught - Small Hands

I tried it again and again and always hit a plastic surface. I stretched out my fingers and groped about my panties, but to no avail. It took me another moment to realize. I touched my diaper, didn't I? There was no way I accidentally missed my panties and thus touched plastic. My green panties covered its entire surface after all! Well, at least they had. This meant I...was exposed!!! It was only then that I realized that the place had gone quiet and Mrs. Palmer had stopped moving.

"Lyz, why...why are you...wearing a...a diaper?...", Jenny asked into the silence and I felt the blood rush to my head. I suddenly felt sick. I tried to keep my eyes closed, but the torrent of tears forced them to open up a bit. I saw Jenny with both of her hands on her mouth staring at my bum. I hoped the ground would open and swallow me up! Once again it felt like time didn't exist. I had to think about my dream again where Jenny had been really rude to me after finding out. Or maybe I was just dreaming again?? Yeah, that was the only solution to this situation! This all had been a damn dream! There was no other way! There was no way out of it! I slapped myself across the face. Nothing. I slapped myself again and again. Still nothing. All it did was get me wide awake. For a moment I panicky started looking around the bathroom for a weapon to dispose of both of my witnesses as I saw my entire life end right there.

"If you want a beating, girl, just wait a second", Mrs. Palmer told me and I suddenly felt my diaper move. She pulled it over my butt cheeks, too. A coldness hit my bum and it took me a moment to realize she had exposed it.

"MOM, NO!", Jenny screamed when her Mom started spanking my bare bum over and over. She didn't hit hard, though, and it honestly added nothing to the situation. Nothing topped being exposed wearing wet diapers in front of a classmate!

"Be quiet, Jennifer, or you are next", her Mom threatened her.

"I don't care, please just stop hurting Lyz!"

"I'm not doing her any harm, don't worry, sweetheart. Let me show you", her Mom told her and finally let go of me. I collapsed to the floor. Then she beckoned Jenny over.

"No! Please, don't!", Jenny screamed and her face blushed heavily.

"You wouldn't listen, so come on now!", her Mom shouted and Jenny slowly dragged her feet to the bath tub with bent knees. Meanwhile I tried getting my soggy diaper back over my bum with only one good arm. I finally gave up and looked back at the two.

"Please don't embarrass me, too", Jenny pleaded. She was already on her Mom's knee crying. Mrs. Palmer was still fiddling around with the long skirt, but then just gave up. Instead she put Jenny back on her feet, opened the skirt and ripped it off. Jenny quickly tried to shield her bum from my eyes with her bare hands.

"Jennifer, how come you are already wet again?", her Mom asked her and I took a closer look at her. Her small hands barely hid anything. Jenny was standing there in her white blouse and black pantyhose, but beneath it weren't panties, but to my surprise also a diaper.

"I'm sorry, Mom!", Jenny shrieked and the look on her Mom's face softened.

"Oh...okay...then I'll just...leave it at that. After all you're punished enough. But you two fix the floor!", Mrs. Palmer commanded and then just left the bathroom and this weird situation. Did that really just happen? I wiped my tears away and took another look at her pantyhose. Jenny had given up hiding it so I got a clearer view of it. Then it hit me again that I had just gotten fully exposed.

"Are you...are you okay, Lyz?", Jenny asked me and slowly got closer as if I had been hit by a bullet. She offered me a hand since I was still down to the floor.

"No...it's all lost!", I whimpered and rolled myself up. She crouched down besides me and started caressing my back a bit.

"What is wrong, Lyz? You can tell me about it...or...how about I help you put your pants back on first?", she offered and I still couldn't stop crying my eyes out.