5.44 Uncaught - Tiny Crack

My classmates were already waiting for me in the park just outside. I thought they would be bored, but Mrs. Henry was actually just shoving Rina away from Chuck who was sitting on the ground crying. It was a strange sight and it was only when I came closer that I saw Rina had tears in her eyes, too, though she wasn't crying but rather angry looking.

"What's gotten into you? Rina, you mustn't hit him!", Mrs. Henry shouted at her while she was still staring at Chuck.

"You deserved that one", Alex told him and Dave started laughing at Chuck.

"That's really no laughing matter, David!", Mrs. Henry nagged.

"It's just Dave, Mrs. Henry"

"Dave is short for David"

"But my name is just Dave after all"

"Fine, DAVE", she said annoyed and Dave nodded arrogantly.

"Come on, get up you big baby", Paula told Chuck who was still wiping his tears away.

"Paula!", Mrs. Henry nagged again and I still wasn't sure what had happened. Trisha noticed me.

"Lyza is back. What took you two so long? What did he want?"

"He just wanted to thank me once again", I explained and while I did I suddenly felt these emotions again. I tried to hide them and was finally saved.

"That's none of your business, Trish. Mrs. Henry, we can go now!", Paula told our teacher annoyed and then we started our way back.

Just like on the way there I was walking behind everyone. This was of course a method to keep the eyes from my diapered bum ^^ Then I saw Trisha slowly falling behind everyone else in front of me. Paula gave her a look, but then just went on talking with Dave, Alex and Chuck. Finally Trisha turned around and smiled at me.

"And how you doing?"

"I'm not telling you..."

"You don't want to tell me how you are?", she chuckled and I almost had to smile.

"I don't want to talk about what Mr. Rottenburger told me..."

"Oh, no, that's fine with me. Just wanted to make sure you're alright", she told me with an honest look on her face.

"I don't want to lie to you: I'm not...", I admitted and wasn't sure if to tell her about my recent emotions.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. If I can...could..."

"It has nothing to do with you, okay?", I cut her off to avoid discussing the matter.

"Thanks for clarifying"

"It's just a loser thing I guess..."

"Okay, I don't want to intrude your privacy so I won't dig deeper..."

"Thank you"

"...I just want to know: is it bad? You are not supposed to tell me details. I just want to know if I can do something for you like call someone or bring you home", she offered me her help. I didn't want any of that, but it got me thinking about something else. She sort of opened a door a tiny crack.

"I guess there is indeed something on my mind, but it's something entirely different"

"Okay, what is it?"

"When we share the bed..."

"Yeah?"

"Don't judge me"

"Judge you?"

"Yeah, please don't judge me, but stay sensitive", I tried to give her a big enough lead while staying as cryptic as possible at the same time ^^

"Oh, okay. Thanks for telling me. Nothing is further from my mind than scaring you off just because I try to tease you a bit. So I promise I won't..."

"Thank you. This will help me a lot to get past my fears"