4.31 Strike Three - Dirty Laundry

"Actually I'm not. I seemed to be the only one who knew how to revive him. Without me he would've died!", I told her and sobbed. Mom hugged me again and caressed my back while I was crying my eyes out and also uncontrollably peeing the adult diaper.

"Don't think about that, hun. After all you saved him and that's the only thing that matters", she told me and smiled. It took me a while to regain my composure.

"I guess you're right"

"I am. And now I will finish our meals and make you a cup of hot chocolate"

"But isn't it a bit late right before dinner?"

"It's such a special day you deserve one", she smiled at me and giggled. I smiled back while she wiped my tears away.

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome, hero honey", she said with a smile and I busted out laughing.

"Would it be okay if I did a mixed laundry? I'm afraid the hero actually pissed herself", I asked shyly while we were still laughing.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it", she offered without missing a beat.

"No, I don't want you to see. It didn't only happen once you know?", I admitted and hoped she'd understand. After some hesitation she eventually nodded.

"Of course it's okay. You're old enough I trust you with these things. I suggest you use the dryer afterwards"

"Yeah, that's what I intented to do anyway", I returned smiling with blush on my face. I kissed her on the cheek and went upstairs.

I needed my secret space under the bed to hide my diapers in. That's why my hidden pissed clothes had to vanish no matter the cost. So I needed to actually tell Mom about washing them. I also didn't want to hide too much from her. I'd push my confession to the next day, but then I didn't want to alienate her by sharing too many secrets at once. I collected all my peed clothes in the dirty bag from days ago and brought them to the washing machine. The stink was horrendous. I soaked them in the sink for a few minutes before eventually throwing them into the washer. Then only the wet maxi pads remained in the bag and I just tossed the pull-up in there and planned to put it in my backpack. I would get rid of it in the neighborhood the next day. Then I finally hid my brand new diapers in my secret spot under the bed before eventually my adrenaline declined. I opened a window to get rid of the smell. Then I took another look at myself in the mirror. I still couldn't tell by looking at it. But I heard a quiet crinkling sound when turning around in front of the mirror that I hadn't noticed before. There had always been some noise up until now. I lifted my shirt and saw my diaper poking out on top. My light-blue panties had lost their grip and slipped down. I wanted to switch into looser pants anyway so I locked my door and fiddled with my jeans button again. It was so annoying. I was still waiting for jeans with a zipper but no button. But instead they got rid of the zipper in many lines and replaced them with even more buttons. I think I would never make it in time without peeing my pants due to my handicap ^^ Eventually I had the button opened and pulled down my light-blue jeans. My panties had slipped from just below my bellybutton to my crotch. The plastic foil didn't offer much grip for the panties I guessed. I pulled my panties down a bit more to examine my diaper. Aside from the ugly yellow patch it still looked good. I touched the crotch area with my hand and it still felt dry. I also couldn't feel any wetness on the inside. I was very satisfied and Mack's taping made it fit really comfortable. I pulled my panties all the way up again and decided that by looking in the mirror I could definitely see a teen girl still wearing diapers. I took some dark-blue slacks from my cabinet and put them on. Then I couldn't tell anymore I was wearing diapers and the crinkling had vanished, too. So from then on I needed to make sure panties and pants covered them to muffle the sound they made. I unlocked my door and went downstairs to receive my hot chocolate. Just by smelling at the cup I instantly felt a bit better. I sat down in the kitchen and took some sips while watching Mom preparing our meals. It took me a while to notice she actually made my favorite dish: lasagna. I noticed a slight pain in my bladder, but felt so comfortable and save that I eventually relaxed my sphincter and dribbled into my diaper still drinking my hot chocolate in the kitchen.