4.26 Strike Three - The Monster

I sat down in my diaper and started to cry bitter tears. I grabbed the phone from my jeans pocket. I had five old reminders from Mom about drinking water. I ignored them and called Mack.

"Lyz?", he asked.

"Mackie, I can't get that shitty diaper on!", I whined into the phone.

"Calm down. You're burring too much. Did you say you shit your diaper?"

"Noooo! I can't attach it to my fat ass!", I cried while trying to speak more clearly.

"Oh, are the diapers too small for you?"

"No! Sorry! It's because of my stupid arm", I complained.

"Oh I see"

"What am I supposed to do now!?"

"To start with tell me where you are"

"That farm. You know. The party farm"

"Yeah I know. Don't go anywhere, Lyz! I'll hurry up and be there in about ten minutes I think", he told me and I heard he started running.

"Ten minutes? Aren't you already home?"

"No!...I was still at the parking lot!...", he said panting.

"Okay, thank you! Be careful!", I said before he hung up. I wiped my tears away and did my hair. Then I looked down at my crotch. I had leaked a few drops and so I wiped my crotch with the padding. Then I laid my jeans over it to cover my privates and started to wait. I hoped my shameful sight wouldn't alienate him. After all I wanted him to get a stiffy when thinking of me. Then I suddenly heard somebody lumber on gravel. I thought about taking a glimpse, but I couldn't stand up without exposing myself or the diaper. So I just listened and eventually noticed the person slowing down. I got nervous. What if it wasn't Mack? He was breathing hard which scared me even more. I could hear the stranger leave the gravel in my direction. Was someone hiding his drugs here? I felt tears on my face. It was hard to hear him walking on the grass so I stopped breathing. I looked down and noticed the diaper was attached so loose that I could actually see my pussy slowly trickling pee into the diaper. This shocked me and I shrieked. At the same time I could see a solid stream build for just a second before it died down again. I put my hand on my mouth and started freaking out. How loud had I shrieked? Could the stranger have been hearing me? And where was he now? I didn't dare to move even one inch. Then a cracking sound from a tree branch echoed through the air. He was really close to the wall now that I was hiding behind. I couldn't control myself anymore.

"GO AWAY!", I screamed on the top of my lunges.

"Oh", I heard the stranger. It was definitely a man and he made two steps back. I seemed to have scared him.

"GET LOST!", I screamed again. But this time he didn't move at all.

"Lyz, is that you!?", he called me and I instantly recognized Mack's voice.

"MAAACK!!", I shouted and wanted to fling my arms around his neck, but when trying to get up I noticed I still sat there naked in my diaper.

"Damn, you made me jump, Lyz", he complained and arrived behind the wall. I couldn't resist anymore and just jumped to my feet. The diaper slid down and tripped me. I suddenly fell foward, but Mack caught me. I twined my arms around him.

"I'm so glad you're here!", I sobbed. He patted my back.

"Calm down, Lyz. I told you I would come. Why did you suddenly start to scream?"

"I thought you were a monster", I babbled and instantly questioned myself where that came from.

"A monster? Oh come on, Lyz", he chuckled and caressed my hair. His eyes went down.

"Why are you naked?"

"I tried to change myself, but it didn't work out", I shrugged abashed.

"And why are your legs wet?", he asked and I looked at them. Oh damn!

"I...was so scared I...peed a bit I guess", I admitted ashamed.

"Oh sorry, I didn't want to scare you"

"Yeah I guess I just lost my nerves, my bad. I'm sorry I look so pathetic", I apologized.

"You look stunning, don't worry", he assured me and my heart skipped a beat. I blushed.

"Oh thank you. You're cute! But why were you still luring around in the parking lot?"