3.11 Strike Two - S.O.S.

Back at home I quickly went to the bathroom again and noticed I had already leaked a bit during Mila's training. It was so frustrating, but I still took another big sip from my bottle. And after the everlasting talk with Mila I was even more tired than I had already been before that. And it wasn't even 6 (PM)! Originally I just wanted to lay on my bed and wait for a message from Mack. But once I felt sorta comfy I wanted to rest my eyes for only a second. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until about half an hour later. Mom looked down at me.

"Hey honey, wake up!"

"Yeah?"

"Dinner is waiting. Get up! I had already called you thrice"

"Oh okay. Sorry", I said still half asleep. Mom jerked me up and I suddenly felt a warm sensation between my legs. All of the sudden I was wide awake and put my hand in my crotch.

"Are you alright?"

"I need to pee badly!", I screamed and broke away from her. I rushed down the stairs while I heard Mom complaining about running again. I couldn't even close the door because there was no way to stop that flow. I tried pulling leggings and panties down quickly and got lucky this time. A split second later I sat relieved on the potty while the last streamed out of my bladder into the water. As usual it didn't last long. Then I heard Mom walking down step by step. I had to react fast and just pulled my panties with the wet pad up and then the leggings. When Mom arrived in the door I had already flushed and was washing my hands in the sink.

"Wow that must have been urgent...", she commented.

"It was!"

"No wonder when you drink water all day", she laughed and I joined as good as I could. I felt no fun in that, but the wetness on my butt. Sitting down on the kitchen chair didn't help, but at least dinner was delicious. When I returned to my room I felt miserable. I found a message by Mack on my phone that said: 'You couldn't resist'. That made me sneer. I picked myself up and went to change my pad and then I started taking a leak every ten minutes again. It somehow hit me that the rest of my life would probably look like this. It was a devastating thought and so even though I was still struggling hard I needed help. I took my phone and called Mack.

"Can I come over?", I asked subdued.

"You wanna rub your prank in or what?"

"No, I'm sorry"

"Hey what's up? You don't need to apologize for THAT. Good one!", he laughed his bum off.

"Can I come over, please?", I asked again and now he noticed something was up because I hadn't joined his laughing.

"Sure, Lyz. Do you need help climbing?", he tried to joke again.

"It'd be nice if you could open the back door"

"Of course. You wanna say hello to Mom and Dad or just sneak in?"

"Sneak", I said with my voice going even lower.

"Hey, heads up. I'll be downstairs in a minute", he promised.

I sneaked out our back door and tiptoed over to their back entrance where Mack had already been waiting for me. I passed him without a word, took the stairs and snuck into his room. It illuminated in purple and there was electronic music booming from his speakers. A tit and a hairy pussy were shown on his TV. Mack came in behind me and when he saw me staring at his TV he quickly switched it off with the remote.

"Oops. Sorry, I didn't want to keep you waiting so I forgot", he justified it. I didn't feel like answering him. I didn't care.

"Come on, Lyz. At least take a seat", he suggested and so I sat down on his bed. He hesitated a moment before he grabbed his swivel chair and took a seat ahead of me.

"You don't want to sit next to me?", I heard myself saying.

"I didn't want to appear obtrusive, but rather leave you some space", Mack replied. He seemed very serious.

"This is very obliging of you"

"Obliging?? Is that really you? Or are you pranking me again?", he wondered.

"Oh. No! I'm sorry!", I instantaneously replied and a tear rolled from my eye.

"No need to. I just wanted to be assured. Don't worry about me. What about you? Why did you come here?", he said in a calm tone and laid his hand on my shoulder. Like he opened a valve suddenly more tears started to appear under my eyes.

"I don't know how to say it. I honestly don't even know what to tell you, Mackie", I mumbled sorta lost for words, but I didn't want to leave him under the impression I wanted to ignore him. How was he even supposed to help?