2.2 Strike One - Mack

I left the house and walked across the driveway to meet Mack. It was around that time when I noticed wet blankets hanging outside on the clothesline again. His younger sister Mila was five I think. So that explained it. I remember there had always been a wet blanket on that clothesline - maybe twice a week. Sometimes a comforter cover in blue or black with cars or rockets hung next to it. That's why I knew Mack was the bed-wetter in the family. I sometimes even saw his mother hanging them up early in the morning. Their clotheslines were hidden behind the garage if you watched from the street, but when leaving through our backdoor there was only a hedge between where I always took a glimpse through. I remember when we started walking to school together when I was six he took a dig at me because I wet my purple leggings on the way home the day before. I laughingly just replied "And you wet the bed so we're kinda even, Mackie". He went totally pale and didn't say a word. I hurt him with those words. He didn't know I knew it. He could have only guessed or maybe he was hoping I did a lame joke. I never mentioned it again, but I always knew and I remember still seeing his wet blankets on that clothesline up until I was eight. So he didn't stop wetting until he was ten. If his friends took a look behind the garage and found out they would have given him a hard time for sure. I'm glad Mom was more discreet with the matter and hid my blankets and diapers. She usually hung 'em up indoors near the sunny window or outside behind a wall. But when we got visitors she went into full stealth mode and not even I could have found them ^^ Especially when visitors had kids they otherwise would've found out quickly because they randomly opened every closet.

Mack finally came out the door. We still walked together even though we were not visiting the same school anymore. He would take a minor detour to drop me off at my elementary school (we don't have a middle school) and then walk another quarter mile to his high school. On the way we basically talked about nothing until we were halfway there.

"You know Mila asked about you again?", he asked.

"She did? What is going on with you guys?", I replied when I suddenly winced a bit as I felt an urge in my bladder. I decided to go to the toilet as soon as I arrived at school.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I just need to pee. Your sis?"

"Right, she's into you. She actually wants you to come over and talk with her"

"What? What about?"

"She said I'm a stupid boy and mom is age-old and that's why she needed you", he said laughing.

"Wow", I answered astonished and then joined him laughing. As I did my need to pee suddenly doubled. This must have visibly surprised me.

"Hey, you're not fainting here with me now, Lyz, are you!?", he said worried and took me by my shoulders. I was still in shock by the sudden pressure and declared I wouldn't be able to hold it any longer - let alone 'til I reached school.

"Come over to the hedge with me and cover my ass!"

"What? Why? You want to lure me into sex again...", he countered referring to when I forced him to have sex with me earlier like I mentioned before and some other encounters ^^

"NO! I need to pee so bad and I just can't hold it, Mackie! PLEASE! I'll piss on your f'n feet!"

"You gotta be kidding! You aren't five anymore...", and before he could finish his rambling I took him to the hedge the hard way. I dropped my panties to my knees, lifted my skirt and crouched down. Mack realized I wasn't kidding and tried to shield me with his jacket and his backpack as good as he could. A massive but short stream of yellow pee escaped my body noisily and formed a puddle in the grass under the hedge.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you needed to take a leak so bad, Lyz. You should've gone at home instead of flashing your blue panties on the streets. Here to wipe", he handed me a tissue from his backpack.

"Oh thank you!", I replied and wiped my privates. At home I hadn't felt any need to go, yet, but of course I drank a whole bottle of water after all. I decided I needed to better time my drinking so I wouldn't get in such a situation in the first place.

"But now you owe me something", he disturbed my planning.

"You're right. I feel like you saved my life so what do you want?"

"Just talk to my sister so she stops getting on my nerves every day"

"Good as done!"

Mom enters the kitchen again and notices I'm staring at my sandwich.

"Are you alright, hun?", she asks and I startle.

"Yes, just thinking"

"You look a bit depressed. Did you wet yourself already?", she questions and before I can answer she has her hand under my skirt.

"MOM, NO!"

"It's not bad, yet, but consider a change before Misses Keen arrives at 10", Mom ignores me entirely.

"...okay..."

"I gotta go now. Your meal is in the fridge. Don't forget to pee and drink!", she says while giving me a hug and a kiss. The very next second she's already out the door.

Now suddenly peeing comes first. It used to be my health and thus drinking, but now it's all about pee this, pee that. But denying it won't help me either so I check my pull-up and it indeed feels a bit heavier. I must have leaked a bit while reminiscing. I reenter the bathroom and drop the pull-up before tinkling into the toilet. There's no stream and it isn't much, but I was still leaking. I'm just a leaky human flow heater. A big yellow patch stares at me from my pull-up. I put it back on and head for another big sip and the rest of my breakfast.